“Business Travel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #42 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Business Travel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Hotel was clean, food was good, room comfortable. There were a few places that needed some touch ups or updates. The fitness area was nice and the pool was clean. I would stay here again. The price paid for the room was worth what I received.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor and more importantly, thank you so much for your patronage. Your business is very important to us and thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you in Nashville again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The appearance, location, and service were all fine, but all night long there were plumbing sounds coming from the bathroom or nearby bathrooms. It was impossible to get any sleep. The lobby restaurant was fine for dinner and the mushroom salad was very good, but the lunch buffet kept running out of food and was not worth the price.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Recently, we received two comments about banging pipes in our 37 series of rooms. We tried muffling the sound and sourcing the root cause. This lead us to a local plumbing company (A and H) and as it turns out, there is a solution called a "hammer interrupter." Who knew? We have scheduled them to install the units where required and we believe this will solve that problem. We are sorry this happened to you and are appreciative that you brought this to our attention so we could address and solve the issue.
Johnson City, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stay somewhere else. The only good thing about this hotel was the cookie at check in. Rooms were kinda grungy. Elevators smelled. Staff was less than helpful. The location may be good for air travelers or people just passing through it should be good. Not real close to down town.

• Stayed April 2014
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I worked in the Nashville area for over a month and stayed at this hotel. I was very satisfied with the combination of convenient location, price, security, hot breakfast, fitness center with free-weights, and the hotel staff. I will stay here whenever I return to Nashville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Being uprooted for a month sounds like a real challenge and we are delighted that we were able to make your stay here in Nashville a memorable one. Experiencing our service and hotel day in a day out for a full month and leaving satisfied as you did, is a testimony to our excellent staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
South Bend
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Booked this in January for the Women's Final Four. Very clean. Didn't know that unless you are a Hilton Gold or above member you have to pay 12.95 for the breakfast which was not that great. Several other places nearby which are a lot cheaper-we only ate breakfast there once. Good value for the price we paid- glad I booked early.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Nashville was very busy over the women's final four and your were very smart to book early. Over the next several years, Nashville will be host to many NCAA tournament events and perhaps your status will be Gold by then. Either way, we hope to see you then.
Glendora, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was a strange experience. I got up early because I had to go the airport, and return my car. I didn't have gps so I went to the front desk and asked the 'manager' woman if she could help me. She barely looked at me, and pointed to the business center and told me to go look it up. The hotel is three miles from the airport. All she had to do was point me in the right direction!! Rude isn't the word. I then asked if there was any coffee available {it was early!} and she pointed again in a different direction. I found some old coffee urns from the night before. So, the answer would have been 'no, we don't have coffee'. These are small things but when you are paying so much for just one night of sleep, one expects hospitality. The person manning the bistro the night before was new, and very inexperienced. He didn't know where they kept the wine, and when I paid he said "do you want change"? If I said no, he would have had a 50% tip! I thought that was rude as well. I cannot believe that in Nashville, at a Doubletree near the airport they cannot find better help. The person {Jonathan} who checked me in was very nice, however, so I want to give him some praise. He was the only one who seemed to care at all. I would not go back here, based on the rudeness of the 'manager'. Part of her job should be to be courteous, and help people if they want directions to the airport, which is right down the road. Two turns and you're there. I don't know why she didn't just tell me, but that is a big problem in my book. Don't go there. They don't deserve your business.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the detail you provided has been essential in us specifically addressing the points you surfaced. We have a new Front Office Manager and she has been able to addressed the experience you had with our night auditor. I am confident that the way in which this was addressed that there will be continued improvement. I have also asked our Food and Beverage Manager to insure that he intensify the training with our two new associates, one of which you encountered. I know that through your feedback, we have been able to effectively address these issues.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very nice. Stayed in one of the Hilton Hhonors suites. Very spacious, bed comfy. I would stay here again! Breakfast buffet was the normal. Wish they would have had more of a selection. Location is all the way down the road. Thats ok. Parking was a bit crowded but that is normal

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your kind words and endorsement of our hotel. Our location is a bit down the road, but that is exactly what make ours one of the quietest accommodation choices in the area. We certainly hope that we have earned your loyalty and perhaps we will be able to serve you again soon.

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!