“Good stay but.....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport

You added DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport
Ranked #40 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good stay but.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The stay overall was good but my experience with the front desk clerk was far from good. She billed my personal credit card when she should have billed the company for my stay, in spite of me stating several times that I should not pay for the room. I don't know if the fact that I asked for a change to an accessible room at check-in caused this. I am heading back to Nashville tomorrow and in fact asked the company not to book me for a stay in this hotel because of this mix-up.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. As you know, the Trip Advisor format works in generalities so I have to assume that we did correct the billing issue for you based on the content of the review you provided. Nevertheless, this circumstance should not have occurred, even with a room change. I would like to apologize to you for this and clearly understand your apprehension in staying here. I have shared your feedback with our front office manager and the front office agents so they all understand what impact a simple billing request has on both the guest and the hotel. I do hope that you might reconsider staying here again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Great value, great customer service, the employees are probably their best asset, the breakfast is incredible. The room décor and hallways are starting to show wear and looking outdated. Wallpaper in the bathroom is starting to peel off the wall and large amounts of caulk were used to around the tub. Just looked kind of tacky. Otherwise a great value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. Indeed, we do get a lot of comments talking about our outstanding employees and to many, that is the most important quality in an excellent hotel. We are focusing our maintenance PM staff on bathroom condition as that is a very important attribute to a quality stay and your feedback was very helpful. We do look forward to your visit again in the future and we thank you for your business.
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the last 2 months on business trips to Nashville. The location provides for a nice quiet room. The beds are very comfortable. If you are looking for a hotel in the airport area - I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Your business is very important to us and we are delighted that we have consistently provided and excellent experience for you over the last two months. Thank your for your comments and endorsement of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you again.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This stay was on 6 March 2013. Was given a 1st floor room. Walked into the room and it smelled of mold and sewage. Sat my bags on the floor in the bedroom next to the wall of the bathroom. Went to dinner at a local resturant, then came back to the room. Terrible smell of mold and sewage. I told myself it's just 1 night I can tuff it out. Pickup my bags and found that they were wet on the bottom, then noticed my feet as well. That was it, so I went to the front desk to ask for another room. Nothing available and they said they would put 10000 point on my account for my inconvenience. Frustrated, I went back to the room, couldn't even open a window to let some fresh air in. So I decided to checkout and find another hotel it was about midnight and I had a meeting at 7am. No charges applied on my visa, that was great. Also, never saw the points added to my HH either for my inconvenience. This was my first stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
On March 7th, your wife posted a very similar review recapping what you both experienced on March 6th in the same room. Since that response, we verified that we corrected the plumbing issue in the room above and that we completed measures to bring both rooms back to our high standards. Once again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this situation caused you and your family.
Lenexa, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, close to many great attractions and the airport.
+ large rooms with space
+ breakfast is good
+ staff is great - very friendly & helpful
+ beds are always very comfortable at the Hilton group hotels

• Stayed April 2013
It is always great to hear from a frequent Hilton traveler and we are delighted that you had an excellent stay with us. Our staff does make a difference and that is something we are very proud of. Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Wayland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The staff was friendly and professional, The food was very good. The room was great, quiet and comfortable. The chef in the hotel was very helpful and will prepare anything to your requests. The front desk can answer any questions you have about the city, The hotel provides transportation to local attractions.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
geneanderson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We are delighted that you had an excellent stay with us and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. As with all comments, we review them with our team every morning and in the case of our Chef, he left the meeting with a lot of pride from your recognition of his effort and that of our other team members. Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The man that works the desk late night, whoever he is, is far and away the best hotel clerk I've ever encountered. I travel extensively and his patience, kindness and empathy are unsurpassed in my experience, I had a very difficult circumstance and he helped me through it and made what would otherwise have been a rough stay one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
This morning, I had a chance to sit down with Tom, our late night agent, and show him your comments regarding your stay and his service. Your feedback meant as much to Tom as his service did to you and we very much appreciate the time you took to recognize one of our team members. We are delighted that you had an excellent stay and we hope to see you again when you are back in Nashville.

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!