“Are These People for Real?” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #25 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Troy MO
“Are These People for Real?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I cannot heap enough praise for the hotel staff at the Marriott Hotel Airport staff. After reviewing Tripadvisor and reading things like "paper-thin walls" and "slamming doors" I was a bit concerned. As I checked in to the Marriott, I told a ever nice young man at front desk (Nelson) of my concerns because I was a light sleeper and needed a room in a quiet area. Nelson looked very diligently for a floor and a room where I could get some peace. I was impressed with his professionalism and dedication to locate my room in just the right spot. During my two night stay, I couldn't have been more pleased with my accommodations. Another thing...I was met with daily smiles and genuine greetings each time I entered and left the complex. Even one of the desk staff (blond lady with short hair) overheard my request on the night I checked in and asked me in passing the next day if my room was satisfactory. REALLY? These people KNOW customer service!!! REFRESHING! Thank you Marriott staff.

Room Tip: Just kindly ask for a room to your specifications and I truly believe the staff will go out of their...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Noblesville, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Best part about this hotel are the showers. Full pressure total body showers are awesome.

Every buffet dinner sucked. Coffee tastes like thrice reheated. Scrambled eggs looks like goat vomit. Fruit tasteless. Red cake tasted like crap.

If you stay here - eat out.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
NAM_GM, General Manager at Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable breakfast. The issues you mentioned are not typical of our hotel and we are incredibly sorry for every inconvenience. Please contact me directly for further assistance with any of these matters at 615-872-2942.
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Would not recommend for a conference in the area of food and meeting rooms. We were cold during all the meetings. Dinner Buffet was to include a variety of desserts. The variety was some hard cookies and chocolate brownies. Breakfast was cold, the sausage was pink inside and the bacon was not cooked. The guest rooms are very nice, however.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
NAM_GM, General Manager at Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the breakfast, and meeting room temperature standards which you deserve. I take your feedback very seriously and would like to discuss this matter in person. Please phone me at the hotel, 615-872-2942, so that I may better address this matter. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you.
Russellville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

End of January 2014 we had an early morning flight out so decided to stay the night before at the Nashville Airport Marriott. What a huge pleasant surprise! The restaurant was amazing, with booths equipped with your own flat screen tuned to your favorite channel. The food and service was excellent, and the room was super-clean and well furnished. You are allowed to park for free and take the shuttle to the airport, with the only request to move your vehicle to the side parking lot.

The weather was kind of dicey when we flew back into Nashville on the return trip, so we went ahead stayed and another night.

We have previously stayed at other area hotels when flying out of Nashville, and while all of those were less expensive, none comes close to matching the facilities at the Marriott. We will definitely make this our hotel choice in the future when flying out of or into Nashville and need to stay overnight.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
NAM_GM, General Manager at Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thanks for staying here at the Nashville Airport Marriott. We’re glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back!
indy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed here for a work seminar early February. Had two queen room. The beds in Marriott never disappoint. Hotel was clean and well appointed with nice pool and hot tub. The bar was very open and trendy with plenty of seating. Food was pretty good at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is about 5 minute ride to downtown bars, restaurants and about 3 minutes to Opry and mall.

Room Tip: rooms facing airport can be loud in the morning
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Nashville Airport Marriott.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Got to spend a few days here for a seminar and had a wonderful stay. The staff could not have been any friendlier!! We were always greeted with a smile and "hello" by any employee we saw. The hotel was very clean and modern. The fitness center (24 hour) was one of the better I have seen with a good number of machines. Pool area was nice as well. Their restaurant was very nice with good food....a little bit expensive but cheaper than getting a taxi to go someplace else to eat. The hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, so if you don't have a car expect to pay $25 for a ride into town. If you need a ride into town on a Friday or Saturday evening, go with Jeffrey from Joyful Ride....he was awesome!

Waterford, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great property! Super friendly staff from the shuttle to check in to the concierge lounge. I attended a meeting for about 40 and the banquet food was very good. I was a bit suprised at the dinner last night that they served excellent warm rolls but no bread plates as I saw others using the saucers from their coffee cups for bread plates. The rooms and hotel were very clean. I like the fact it is close to the airport and the shuttle starts at 0430. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the 9th floor very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Marriott Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!