“GREAT Nashville Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas
“GREAT Nashville Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel was AMAZING! The staff were incredibly helpful, polite, knowledgeable and accommodating. The room was clean, spacious and modern. We were traveling with a pet and you can not find a more pet-friendly hotel. They even gave us a "Pet Welcome" bag at check-in. The hotel "shuttle" with is a Mercedes SUV was easy to use - even on a busy weekend. We didn't want to be in the heart of downtown, so this location was perfect --- but it is very close. Easy shuttle or cab ride. Enjoy!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My daughter and I were visiting Nashvile and Vanderbilt for the weekend. The hotel location was perfect for Vanderbilt and was a short distance to downtown. The staff was eager to help get us acclimated to the city and made sure we had plenty of things to do. Jessica, at the front desk, was very helpful and suggested a delicious new sushi restaurant that we enjoyed. Jenny, who also worked the front desk, was very nice and helped my daughter print off a homework assignment. If I return to Nashville, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed in this fabulous hotel back in November, 2014. The service from the front desk to the Mason's restaurant staff made our stay one of the best ever! This hotel makes you feel like you are truly experiencing the ultimate in southern hospitality! Make sure that you ask for a room with a view of the city, the view is spectacular!! And it is definitely worth the extra money to upgrade to the club level to experience the two story concierge lounge! They have a happy hour from 5-7pm with complimentary wine and beer and appetizers that will accommodate any palate! They have just undergone a renovation within the past year in the lobby, it is very modern but with a good Nashville feel. I understand that all of their room's are undergoing renovation soon and we cannot wait to come back and experience those soon. Kudos to the Vanderbilt Loews....we will be back soon!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is coming off the best stay and experience at the Loews Atlanta. We had meetings at this hotel and I loved the interior. Cozy, fireplace outside.

Great décor and buzz inside Mason's, an innovative southern style restaurant that really celebrates great food and drink.
There was a live remote with the NHL hockey team while we were there and although I am not starstruck, I learned that Mason's is a regular hangout for the music and movie people. Hanging at Mason's is reason enough to stay here!

Loews is renovating the rooms and I was the first person to stay in one of the new rooms, 2nd floor. Fabulous! comfy beds, lots of outlets and everything was perfect.

Great staff and the front desk remembered my name, even as I was scurrying past them on my way to a presentation. They really pay attention to the guests. It's all about me! Only kidding.

I was kind of hoping to see one of the stars from the TV show, Nashville...! They probably showed up the day I left.

Stay here!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Hello CoronaFallsChurchVA,
Thank you for a great review of your first stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. How exciting that you were able to stay in one of our newly renovated guestrooms. Also Mason’s will be hosting a few more shows for the local NHL hockey team in the future where you might be able to catch a hockey player or two. We love that you enjoyed your accommodations and the service provide to you by our Team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I would recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Nashville. Very convenient to Downtown and other amenities. They have just finished remodeling the Lobby and Restaurants and now working on all of the rooms. I would recommend the 400 sq ft room, much bigger then the other ones.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Greetings colleenh407,
Thank you for the review of your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. The Luxury Room category is certainly a popular room type because it gives you the extra space needed but doesn’t cost the price of one of our suites. Please come back and see us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at Loews Vanderbilt over New Years, we loved every minute. The staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating when we arrived and found our bedding configuration comprising of two single beds. The front desk staff member (Justin, I think) bent over backwards to get us a king bed - and succeeded. The hotel has a free shuttle to anywhere in Nashville (in a four mile radius), including Downtown which saved us a 40 minute walk each time. Masons (the in-house restaurant) served a fantastic breakfast, we went back every morning. The bathroom was spacious and well-appointed, and the rooms were also large and comfortable. Our only issue was that there was no fridge in the room (unusual in Australia, but this seemed to be quite common in the US) and no free wifi. Other than that, we completely enjoyed our stay and hopefully will be back one day!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Rachael T,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We love that Justin, at the Front Desk, was able to assist in accommodating the room type you preferred. We did want to mention that you can always request a mini fridge to be brought to a guestroom during your stay to hold drinks or left overs. Also, the hotel offers complimentary wireless internet with a premium package available for purchase. We apologize that you were not aware of this internet amenity. We do wish you would come back to visit if ever in Music City again!
South San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Can I just tell you that I had an AMAZING experience staying at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. From the moment I booked this hotel until the very end of my stay the staff was very accommodating. So lets start from the beginning.. my airline was delayed so I didn't get into Nashville until 9:00PM. When I arrived at Loews I thought to myself, "great the rooms are probably all gone and there will be nothing left for us, since some hotels overbook". Justin, who greeted us, advised me that our room actually wasn't ready. They are remodeling some of the rooms, so he proceeded to offer and give us a free appetizer while we waited. We had our appetizer at Mason's Bar (also very good). Anyway, when the room was ready Justin upgraded us to the concierge level and apologized again for the delay. Wow, how many hotels do this? None that I have stayed at. The room was beautiful, clean and smelled brand new. The bathroom was spotless and the beds are comfortable. Next morning we got up and went to have breakfast. The young man who worked at the concierge level was so nice and helpful, very friendly as well. We had questions about the area which he answered and he went as far as to call the hotel concierge up to us to provide me and my daughter with more info about the area. This hotel is close to Vanderbilt University just about a block and 1/2, it is also close to Centennial Park and restaurants. When we arrived that evening back to our room there was a bottle of wine and chocolates waiting for me with a note apologizing again for the delay. Can you say "BEST HOSPITALITY EVER"! It was a wonderful! From the Valet, to the Bell Stand to the Front Desk, to the Concierge Level Personnel and the Concierge everyone at Loews was outstanding. We plan to come back in the fall I believe as Vandy may be my daughters first choice and this is the only hotel we will stay at. I was truly spoiled by them and not sure any other hotel will suffice after this. But I would like to give a special shout out to Justin who was the true MVP of our whole stay. My only suggestion for the hotel is to have a clear shuttle schedule and the what the limitations are regarding the 3 mile rule, plus drop off and pickups.

Room Tip: Our room faced a roof and some of the downtown skyline so if you want a view of Vanderbilt or down t...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Greetings Disneymom88,
Thank you for the wonderful review of your first visit to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We love that you enjoyed your accommodations on the private Concierge floor as well as the service provided to you by our Team, including Justin at the Front Desk. Here at Loews customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we do what it takes to have you leave happy with your stay. We would love to have you back year after year if your daughter chooses Vanderbilt University, Anchor Down! We would like to let you know that Vanderbilt event weekends are very popular around the campus so make sure you reserve your hotel accommodations was in advance. Thank you for your suggestion regarding our hotel vehicle, as this information will be passed onto the Towne Park Account Manager. We look forward to having your family back again soon!
Best Regards,

Been to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville? Share your experiences!