“Excellent hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Had a stay-cation at the Loews Vanderbilt and had an excellent visit! Julie Martin set us up with an amazing room, and my friends and I had a relaxing weekend. We love staying at the Loews, and highly recommend it for anyone in Nashville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here for the Holidays and the Cocktail menu is unique and the drinks are amazing! Seth was great company on Christmas Day, and it definitely helped that his drinks and service were both awesome!

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The bar itself is quite impressive. The drinks are unique and spot on. Seth was our bar tender and I can't say enough great things about him and the service - especially on christmas day when we all know no one wants to be at work

• Stayed December 2014
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We've stayed at the Loews Vanderbilt many times over the years and every time it has been a delight. Everyone at the hotel is so nice and friendly they make us and all our dogs feel so welcome. Julie Martin is the best! She always makes sure that everything is just perfect. From having a fridge in our room to vegan treats on our pillows, Julie doesn't miss a thing. The beds! OMG! Sometimes I can't wait to get into that bed. SO comfortable and after a long hard days work, it makes you feel so spoiled. It's our home away from home and I can't count the times I've said, "Get me to the Loews!"

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Luray, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Loews Vanderbilt is my favorite hotel PERIOD! I have to travel a lot for work and it often brings me to Nashville. There is not another place I would rather stay in the country than the Loews Vanderbilt. The rooms and beds are so comfy. The new remodel is gorgeous! And the staff is without compare. Julie Martin, my contact there, always makes sure our organization and staff are completely taken care of, ensuring any special requests or needs are met. The front desk staff remember us and welcome us like friends even after months. The concierge staff is incredibly warm and helpful. Do yourself a favor - stay here, relax and have a cocktail at Mason's for me!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Upon arrival I was greeted by the Manager on Duty, Graham Suscha. She was welcoming guests in the lobby with a smile as well as directing traffic on a busy weekend. As a local patron, I thoroughly enjoyed dinner in Mason's. The food was excellent and service, world class. This was my first time to see the renovations in the lobby. All of the accessibility to outlets for devices makes the hotel very business traveler friendly. The fireplace and soft seating creating a comfortable "living room" like environment. I can't wait to see the new guest rooms in 2015 and come back with my pooch for a little staycation.... perhaps on the club level where I can have breakfast and afternoon offerings from the Mason's! Certainly worth paying for the upgrade... I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked fairly late in the game for a major music conference in February. Julie in reservations dig a SPECTACULAR job figuring out how to get us a room.

When we arrived she'd even arranged to put a local beer assortment in our room! With that as the start of everything, needless to say the rest of the hotel and stay were great.

They were also very helpful in helping identify nearby restaurants and how to get where. All in all an excellent experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville? Share your experiences!