“Excellent Service and Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% off on Club Rooms!
Ranked #16 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Excellent Service and Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

Loews Vanderbilt is my favorite to place to stay in Nashville. Excellent location- can walk to Vanderbilt, also close to the interstate and downtown Nashville. The service is excellent and always makes for a wonderful stay. Loews is beautiful, always spotless, and rooms spacious and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We could not be more happy with the experience we had at Loews. We thought it was in a great location- close to everything we wanted to do. Rooms were very clean. Staff was superb! Please, please do not miss out on Mason's for some yummy southern cuisine. Again, staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating. Not only did we receive first class treatment but so did our four legged furry family member. They were able to doggy sit while we went out for the day. Nashville is a great city to visit and will most certainly stay at Loews in the future!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place knows how to do it. Friendly staff, clean well decorated rooms. The restaurant has the best food in town. During a recent business trip I was lucky enough to be at the Vanderbilt Hotel and I can't say enough about the get experience I had. Everything was PERFECT!!!!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Apart from being a lovely hotel... free wifi... a great bar with a lovely dining area... and the obviously southern warmth form everyone there... this story says more.

I was stupid enough to leave some documents in the safe. I did go to thte airport early though and thta gave me some latitude. So I call up security and I tell them what I had done.

I give them the details and they get the stuff. When they confirmed they have the stuff, I start negotiating a safe way to get them to the airport and before I could offer to pay for a cab/courier/go back to the hotel, they had already sent a driver to the airport.

I gave them a big tip (not big enough as I only had some left over dollars given I was leaving the country) and phoned them to thank the people who made that happen.

But to be honest, this kind of attitude went straight through their service from the very first day I got there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Wah_Jnr,

Greetings from Nashville and Loews Vanderbilt Hotel! Thank you for taking time to share your story. The team is thrilled to know the impact of our service.
Please return soon!

Strongsville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Came to Lowes for a trade show conference at about 7:45 a.m. on a wed. morning. Wasn't expecting my room to be ready, but it was. Score! Service was excellent, especially as I locked myself out of my room. Called security and within a couple minutes a rep came and let me in. My only complaint was the undersized and under equiped fitness center. They had only a couple Universal machines, not enough for a full workout so I had to use free weights, which are a sure way to get an injury. That may not seem like that big a deal to some, but at this price point (Lowe's rates are up there with Hyatt and Hilton), they should and can do better than this.

Hello Jack D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel during a trade show. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your accommodations and the service provided to you by our Team. We would also like to thank you for the feedback regarding our fitness center. It is feedback like this that helps us enhance the guest’s experience. We look forward to having you back again soon.
Smyrna, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Spent the day in meetings at the hotel. Awesome experience! Everything when smoothly with out a hitch. The staff was more than accomodating and on top of their game. Outstanding job!! Mason restaurant provide outstanding service and five star cuisine!! Over all now can not wait to go spend weekend and have the full experience of their expert staff the fantastic food!!!

Room Tip: Let them know your wants and needs and boom it's done
Hello MDegon100,
Thank you for the review of your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel during a conference. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and the service provided to you by our Team. We will certainly pass on your comments regarding our lobby restaurant Mason’s to our Food & Beverage Director. Please do come back and visit us again when back in Nashville.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We recently held a meeting here. From when we pulled up to when we pulled out, every single thing was perfect. Loved the meeting spaces and the lunch at Mason's was great. The staff was all very attentive and kind. Graham Suscha spoiled us silly, and the whole team made us feel like family!

Greetings Lucy_Ott0,
Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent visit to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time during your meeting as well as your dining experience in Mason’s. Please come back to see us when in Music City.
Best Regards,

Been to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville? Share your experiences!