“Amazing...” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
London
“Amazing...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Apart from being a lovely hotel... free wifi... a great bar with a lovely dining area... and the obviously southern warmth form everyone there... this story says more.

I was stupid enough to leave some documents in the safe. I did go to thte airport early though and thta gave me some latitude. So I call up security and I tell them what I had done.

I give them the details and they get the stuff. When they confirmed they have the stuff, I start negotiating a safe way to get them to the airport and before I could offer to pay for a cab/courier/go back to the hotel, they had already sent a driver to the airport.

I gave them a big tip (not big enough as I only had some left over dollars given I was leaving the country) and phoned them to thank the people who made that happen.

But to be honest, this kind of attitude went straight through their service from the very first day I got there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Strongsville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Came to Lowes for a trade show conference at about 7:45 a.m. on a wed. morning. Wasn't expecting my room to be ready, but it was. Score! Service was excellent, especially as I locked myself out of my room. Called security and within a couple minutes a rep came and let me in. My only complaint was the undersized and under equiped fitness center. They had only a couple Universal machines, not enough for a full workout so I had to use free weights, which are a sure way to get an injury. That may not seem like that big a deal to some, but at this price point (Lowe's rates are up there with Hyatt and Hilton), they should and can do better than this.

Smyrna, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Spent the day in meetings at the hotel. Awesome experience! Everything when smoothly with out a hitch. The staff was more than accomodating and on top of their game. Outstanding job!! Mason restaurant provide outstanding service and five star cuisine!! Over all now can not wait to go spend weekend and have the full experience of their expert staff the fantastic food!!!

Room Tip: Let them know your wants and needs and boom it's done
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We recently held a meeting here. From when we pulled up to when we pulled out, every single thing was perfect. Loved the meeting spaces and the lunch at Mason's was great. The staff was all very attentive and kind. Graham Suscha spoiled us silly, and the whole team made us feel like family!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Visited the Loews Vanderbilt today and was amazed with the entire hotel and Staff. Inviting Lobby, newly renovated rooms and Mason's Restaurant and Bar will make me want to come back during my next visit to the city!

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We arranged a business lunch at Loews Vanderbilt and from the moment I was greeted by the valet to the front desk to the server; I was completely pleased we chose this hotel. My client was impressed and the meeting was very productive.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Had a wonderful stay at the hotel from 3rd-6th November. The staff were very friendly and professional. Shannon was extremely helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was delicious. The complimentary car to downtown was a bonus. Located in a lovely area. Best hotel of our trip. Thank you, Joyce & Brian

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville? Share your experiences!