“Pet friendly luxury” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
St. Louis
“Pet friendly luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It was lovely. The staff welcomed our pet. The staff was lovely and helpful. The restaurant was excellent and the waiter reminded me of a professional actor who was working to at this job to help him between jobs. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Greetings Kathleen D,
We thank you for the review of your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel recently. Loews Loves Pets and welcomes them at any Loews Hotel in the brand. Please come back and visit when in Nashville!

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The location was great, across from Vanderbilt and close to downtown. I love the way the hotel is decorated, comfortable beds and how friendly everyone is. I did not bring my dog but I think it is fantastic that dogs are welcome. Maybe next time I will bring my little fur-ball!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Hello Karen L,
Thank you for your review following your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt hotel. We would love for you to bring your pet along with you to any Loews Hotel. The Loews Loves Pets program includes a welcome amenity and a special section on our in-room dining menu for both cats and dogs.
Marbella
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

A modern hotel in a great location for most of Nashville's many places of interest.
There is a downtown shuttle service from the hotel or a taxi costs $7. Within walking distance to the many bars and restaurants in midtown.
We stayed there, along with my niece and her husband from Vancouver, from the 22nd June until the 6th July 2014.
Our room was Club Level which gave us access to the Concierge Lounge. Great service in this lounge.
The rooms are spacious, very comfortable and clean.
The Lobby Bar is very good with great staff.
What made our stay exceptional was the professional, polite and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They are too numerous to name individually. Thanks guys.
We are back home in Scotland now but have many happy memories of Nashville and this hotel played a big part in that.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Greetings DSAlslay,
We would like to thank you for the fantastic review of your recent extended stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel while in the states. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations on our Concierge level as well as the service you received from our Team. It is great to know we played a part in making memories of your Nashville vacation. We would love to have you visit us again when traveling to Nashville.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Good location and friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable and well appointed rooms -- although I would like accessible outlets near the beds. My only real complaint: I stayed here as part of a conference group and there tended to be a lot of people coming and going at the same time. One of the elevators was out of service and this resulted in LONG waits and very crowded elevators. The stairs were not such a good option since they wound one through the mezzanine level. My patience with this started to wear thin on the third day...

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello TFloc,
Thank you for the review following your conference at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Though you enjoyed your accommodations we would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while one of our lobby elevators were out of service. Please note that since the incident we have taken the appropriate action to maintenance the elevator in hopes it does not inconvenience future guests. We would love to have you visit again soon.
Hawke's Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed for 4 nights during a conference in Nashville. My room was superb, the staff were exceptionally friendly, and the restaurant did great breakfasts. Definitely stay there again. Downtown shuttle service was great, as was proximity to Vanderbilt University.

Room Tip: Get a corner room 6th floor or above overlooking downtown
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Greetings iffy123,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel during a conference. We love to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, Mason’s for breakfast, and our wonderful Team here. Knowing that our guest like to get out and enjoy the sights we now offer three complimentary hotel vehicles for travel within a three miles radius of the hotel for convenience. Please come back to see us when in Music City.
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has a friendly staff with a great location for Nashville areas of interest: Frist Museum, Parthenon, The Gulch, restaurants and Ryman Auditorium and other music venues. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, and if we needed anything, it was done promptly and courteously.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Hello Pam L,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your accommodations and our friendly Team. Please come back and visit soon.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here on business. Had stayed at the property many years ago but I think it was managed by another company at the time. When I finally arrived very late after two canceled flights and an unexpected connection through Chicago they were expecting me and greeted me warmly. My assistant had called much earlier to advise that I would be late but that was appreciated as was the fact that they had set aside a king room for me. That doesn't always happen- despite having a guaranteed reservation arriving late at some hotels means requests and guarantees aren't always honored. Room and bath were very nice. Room service for a very late dinner and breakfast the next morning was friendly and speedy and the food was very good if predictably expensive. My only complaint was the hotel restaurant Masons. I had made a reservation to host a client lunch for 5 people during my stay but the service was worse than awful. Part of it was that that the kitchen was slow but no one came to take our order. I finally snagged someone to do so after a half hour of being ignored. Then, when the food was finally brought after another 35 minutes, only half our table was served. It took another 15 minutes for the the other half of the table to be served. I needed to catch a plane and finally had to get up and make arrangements to pay so that the check would be covered and my guests could have coffee and dessert after I left. Not what I had in mind. It was a busy time because there was a conference going on at the hotel but management should have planned accordingly to have sufficient staff.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello AnAnthropologist,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We see that you enjoyed your accommodations in the hotel. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences your group experienced in Mason’s and appreciate the honest feedback. We will certainly let our Director of Food & Beverage know your situation in hopes to avoid this kind of service happening again. We do wish that your entire stay would have been pleasant so we would like to invite you back to give us another opportunity to show you what the Loews Brand has to offer.
Best Regards,

Been to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville? Share your experiences!