“Ew. Find somewhere else, if you can.” 2 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4311 Sidco Dr, Nashville, TN 37204   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #89 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Ew. Find somewhere else, if you can.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were put in a smoking room when we requested non on our reservation. When we realized their mistake, they told us they couldn't move us because there were no other rooms available. The room smelled awful. Our clothes reeked of smoke, just by being in the room. They offered to come spray Febreeze but we said don't bother.

I will say the room was clean, which is why I didn't rate this hotel as terrible. Bathroom had cigarette burns all over the tub. Tub drained poorly. Towels were rough and small. Noise from highway was loud but I expected that. Could hear conversations in rooms beside and behind us quite clearly.

Overall, just not a great experience. Avoid if you can.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Sunken in beds and shower. Leaky tub 3 towels for a 4 person room, table in room ready to fall apart, water smells like poo. Te rooms NEED serious remodel and attention to detail. Don't go here ever. Te doors lock at 10 so you have to be buzzed in. The pillows were ok and the sheet looked clean. If we were not so tired I would have driven further into Nashville to sleep

Room Tip: Don't come here I'm getting my money back
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here March 31-April 3, and came to Nashville to celebrate my birthday.
I am terrible with names, so please forgive me.
My husband and I were picked up from the airport by a young black man that works the front desk. He was very polite and very honest about what he thought of his job. What a great guy, he took very good care of us! I hope he goes far with La Quinta!
The front desk manager was the one who checked us in - I thought she was very rude! It seemed that she had an attitude with my husband and I or maybe she was just having a bad day.
After checking in, it seemed to take forever to get to our room. The elevators make strange noises and they are small...it was awful for me. (I'm claustrophobic). The hotel looks like it recently added another part of the hotel, so where you think it is just an extra around the corner ...there are more rooms.
We were put in a double queen bed room, so our luggage had a bed to sleep on. I wish we had a king bed room. But besides that, the bed was comfertable and the sheets were clean!
A few things were dirty/dusty
head boards were dusty
tv and dresser were dusty
AC unit was dusty
the bathroom was bad!
the toilet and bath tub still had other guest's remains on them yogurt, cereal, breads, hard broiled eggs and waffles. I really wish they had more of a variety.
Breakfast was awful! I wish they had some kind of meat with breakfast. All they served was
The next morning we were driven back to the airport to pick up our rental. The girl at the front desk and the older maintenance man were very helpful on getting us to the airport.
When we got back to the hotel, we noticed that housekeeping had already been to our room. They did a fantastic job! Everything I was upset about had been fixed and it was perfect!
The same girl working at the front desk was very helpful on letting us know what was fun to do around Nashville during the day! (She was wonderful and deserves a raise!)
As we were checking out , the night audit was a jerk!

Being in the south, I thought I would experience more southern hospitality.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Lyons, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

i pulled into town a bit late. the staff was understanding and helpful. the room was clean and freah...now the location was not easiest to find to even for my tom-tom, i kept goin' into the neiborhood ( ya mis one turn ) . the staff was nice, i only wish they had area maps of things to do places to visit & soforth. the hotel was very clean and kept up. the room was very comportable

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel when we were in town on March 9, 2013 for my daughters softball tourney. Looking at their pictures online it looks pretty nice and I will say yes the flat screen T.V. was nice but that was it! Behind the beds were filthy, the smell of several of the rooms were awful. The bathroom was so dirty down around the bottom of the toilet, behind the toilet, and the bathtub still had hairs in it from the people before. Im so glad we brought a couple blankets because we had to lay them down on top of the beds so that we could sleep. It was the most uncomfortable hotel I have ever stayed in. You know its bad when even your kids dont want to stay here. Also just so you know because it isnt in the pictures this is a hotel that the doors to the rooms go right outside there are no hallways.......they dont show this in any of the pics. Listen to the reviews, I have for sure learned my lesson. Thank goodness for the cracker barrel, thought about ordering pizza but I wouldnt dare eat in the room. After seeing how dirty the room was we wouldnt even eat the free breakfast we went to Mcdonalds and paid for breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Riverside, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

So once again I have chosen a pretty disappointing La Quinta property and am beginning to reconsider consistently using them for my cross country road trips. Lets start with arrival - the lobby is nice and the staff were friendly. The GOOD thing is the hotel is right between a Cracker Barrel and a Waffle House. This becomes essential when you realize they LQ offers no meat at their breakfast here - just breads, cereal and waffles. Anyway, the doors to the rooms all face outside which is great when having dogs with you. The horrible part of the stay is that my floors in my room were so disgusting I could not take my shoes off. I walked the entire time with outside shoes or house shoes on. Also, I had taken some sleeping pills to try ad make up for the lack of sleep at the LQ last night - thank goodness because even with them I could hardly get any. There is a train switching yard next door and ALL night I kept hearing this very high pitched squealing. I will not be staying here again. Oh, and I was in room 127.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn Nashville South? Share your experiences!