“Stay away from this place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn and Suites

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Executive Inn and Suites
You added Executive Inn and Suites to your Saves list
323 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37211   |
Ranked #145 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Plant City, Florida
“Stay away from this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

The worst place I've ever stayed in. There were people outside our room smoking and pacing back and forth. People were driving through the parking lot like they were looking for a car to steal or something. We were afraid to sleep on the bed so we brought in our own bedding from the car. We didn't have a remote for the TV so when my husband went to the desk to ask for one, the clerk said he would bring it to us and never did. We were afraid when we got up our car would be stolen. It was the worst place we ever stayed. They should be shut down. Don't know how they stay in business!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Jackson, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Do not advertise that you have WIFI service if it doesn't work - stayed at this hotel (Mainly for convenience/price) twice in a week's time from (10/22 and 10/29) couldn't connect to the internet.
Last visit, asked for Ice and the Desk clerk was not helpful at all + no ice bucket & paid $0.25 for ice. Not Management's fault but there were cigarette burns on the bathtub & also on the bedspreads :(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Salina, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I walked in the hallway/lobby asking if my friend had made the reservation here. The manager said yes and asked if I would like to call my friend. I refused and said I will call when he gets off work and that I will wait. He continued to pressure me to call him for the next 3 min, but refused and walked to my car to wait. The manager then called him, himself, came out to my car to say that I could check it. I wanted to see the place before I checked in but he was extremely pushy. I was almost forced to sign in, walked to my room where I noticed that the DOOR had cracks along the knob and the hinges were tampered with. The door was made of plywood, the room smelled of cats urine, the bed was still wrapped in plastic, there was a full size fridge in the way of the bathroom so I couldn't close the door, and he had upgraded me when I repeatedly declined. When I said I didn't like the room and wanted to wait for my friend he then insisted for another 3 min to show me another room. I gave in and the next room had similar problems. The smell was unbearable, the door was made of plywood, and looked dirty. When my friend arrived and saw the two rooms, he also agreed that this isn't what they showed on internet. We went to the hallway/lobby and told the manager that we will not be staying. He offered me another room for $20 more, but we declined. When we said we weren't going to stay he got upset, yelled at us for taking advantage of his kindness for the upgrade I had refused, threatened to charge us the full 5 days of our reservation and then overcharged us when we didn't stay. I watched him charge us as soon as we said I wasn't going to stay. This hotel is a ripoff! Very temperamental and overall not cut out for business. PLEASE do not waste your money at this hotel. There are other hotels for $5 more that is clean, safe, and with better personal treatment

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel if you want to enjoy your vacation.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

I checked this place out online before visiting; and then I realized that I should have looked closer before selecting a hotel in this area. They should seriously remove this place outright from google maps. I have never seen such a trashy motel in my life. I was relieved to wake up and have my car (complete with doors, wheels, and stereo) waiting for me in my parking space. Many of the rooms I passed on my way to my own room -- two blocks away from the main lobby -- had broken windows or had been boarded up completely. It was just ghetto. The room itself (single smoking) was a crate. The air conditioning made noise but it didn't work, the CRT television was on the fritz, but they don't have cable anyways so it didn't really matter. I didn't bring my lappy, but I didn't regret that fact because there was no way that place had wifi. The shower was covered in cigarette burns, soap scum, and mildew. I wished that I had left the light off. There also isn't any full-sized bath towel or even single-service soap or shampoo available. I was embarrassed just because I was staying at this place for the night. Don't let the tidy lobby fool you, stay well clear of this part of town ... do not stay here. It isn't even worth the $42 for a room.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

I stayed here when traveling with my family in TN this past Christmas/holiday season. I did a lot of research prior to booking hotels, and I had confirmed that this had one of the best rates in the area. I was nervous prior to going because of old reviews on here, but I was very pleasantly surprised when I visited!

The rooms where a great value. They were clean, without smells or any other issues some of the hotels down the street had. The renovations they had done really made a marked improvement on the hotel.

My kids truly loved the hotel. I would recommend people go here if they are on a budget, and want a good/clean stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Killeen, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

This was the worst place I have spent the night in my life and my standards are not that high. I would have asked for my money back and left but we had been driving in holiday traffic since Dallas and I did not think that would be safe. It probably would have been safer than staying. After about 20 mins the roaches came out. I killed about twenty. The lock on the door didn't work. I stuffed a chair under the knob. Holes in the wall. Ceiling badly stained with water marks and partially falling in. The bath and dressing areas had more burns than I could count. They had my credit card for payment yet I still had to go to an ATM to get $10 cash so we could have a remote for the TV. I was going to rest a little the next morning being close to our destination but when I woke up there was a roach on my foot. We left at 6AM never to return.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Roaches
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Skagway, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2007

Drove down Mufreesboro rd looking for an economical place to stay. There were many to choose from. Some were locally owned others were well known chains. Do yourself a favor when in a large city, pay the city price...skip the bargains!

From the road this place looked nice enough. It had recently been painted and there were plants decorating the entrance to the lobby. What happened next...all I can say is "buyer beware".

WE should have known, all the clues were there at the check-in "Pay a $10 deposit for a remote, refundable at checkout" read the sign. "Offering monthly rates" read another.
I asked for a non- smoking room. and paid the $39.93 including tax. Off we went around the back of the office...through an electronic locked gate entrance??? We drove down the hill to what appeared to be a garbage strewn parking lot...ummm, not a good sign. The deadbolt did not work on our room door. Once inside, we were astonished. I thought non-smoking ment no one smoked in the room....not that I was the one making it a non-smoking room for the night! There were cigarette burns on the bathtub, nightstand and even on the bed blanket. Gross! It was dirty, and smelled like mildew and smoke. The cobwebs in the bathroom had been spray painted over. Carpets were horribly stained.
We turned around and asked for our money back. They did so without any questions. That was for sure the best thing about this place. The clerk was courteous. We learned that it was under new management....hopefully the conditions will improve.

• Liked — Clerk at front desk was courteous
  • Disliked — filthy lodging
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Executive Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!