“HI Vanderbilt” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)

You added Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2613 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #48 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Clarkrange, Tennessee
“HI Vanderbilt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel is my go to when I have to be in Downtown Nashville (around 2 or 3 weeks a year). The staff is always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I suggest spending the little extra for the breakfast there. The location is convenient to downtown, without all the noise and traffic issues of being in the middle of downtown. They are also one of the few hotels in the downtown area with free parking. They have a van service that will take you almost anywhere downtown for conventions and concerts, and the drivers are friendly and knowledgeable.

I suggest this hotel to family and friends, and I suggest it to you too for you Downtown Nashville needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Northern side have a great view of Centennial Park and the Nashville Parthenon.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Loved this hotel. Beautiful clean. And the staff are wonderful. Well located right across from centennial park and the Parthenon. On a direct route into downtown. Hotel has a free shuttle (takes a bit) but buses 3 & 6 will take place downtown for $1.75.
We had a few hiccups in that Air Canada lost our luggage, and honestly the baggage department in AC Nashville didn't seem to want to pay to have it brought to us....whole other kettle of fish. Hotel had perviously booked the party room that we were promised. But they were great in providing us with an amazing place to hang out...thank for the decorations amazing.
Would totally recommend this hotel to any one and everyone!!!
Thank you Rebecca and Carl Lee!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
NKeiser, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and found our staff to be friendly and accommodating! After all, this is our commitment to all of our guests! We truly do look forward to serving you, so thank you for the kind comments. Please come back and see us again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Mocha Mike builds a awesome mocha. He is a great friendly fellow. Enjoyed our visits each morning. He makes a coffee just like you ask. House missed a few things but they were very busy. The NRA was here.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for taking time to complete this survey! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our property, and your mocha. . Please do come back and see us soon
Germantown, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stated here for 3 nights. Rooms were just remodeled and are quite comfortable. I had expected our 11th floor room to have quite a view but was disappointed as we overlooked parking lots and the back of Vanderbilt's football stadium. A room on the north side would probably have been better. Ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant one day. Service and food were both average at best. The hotel does run a free shuttle service to the Nashville downtown area. This is a great feature and was very convenient and punctual. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt. We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon.
Princeton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My mother was having surgery at Vanderbilt and we decided to go down the night before, but we wanted the room for several days, as I would be utilizing it for showers and quiet time.
Pros:Staff were amazing; location was great; shuttle service to hospital so helpful; room was great, clean, spacious and bed was comfy, and fridge and microwave is great!
Cons: No bathroom fan and no bathtub (no biggie on the tub really but some
like a bath).

Highly recommend and try Commodore Grill.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Hello and thank you for taking time to complete this survey! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our property, and Nashville. . Please do come back and see us soon
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When I checked in at the front desk, I was asked if I used Valet Parking, My reply was no that I will be parking my own vehicle as it is company issued and nobody is allowed to drive it except myself. The only other discussion concerning parking was where the self parking lot was located.
When my receipt was put under my door the next morning before check out, the hotel had placed a $21.85 parking charge on my credit card. I didn't get a chance to ask about before leaving the hotel as I was on my way to a business meeting but called the hotel that afternoon and questioned the parking charge and explained that we have numerous employees staying at this hotel 70 to 80 nights a year and we have never been charged a "parking fee" in the past. The hotel sales staff response was that this is a new fee they just started a week ago, I asked why during check-in had I not had this explained to me and she said she would have the sales manager call me back.
I did not receive a call back from the sales manager, but very late afternoon the same sales staff employee called me back and said they would not remove the parking charge from my credit card per the sales manager.
At this point I told the sales employee that the charge would be disputed with my credit card company because I refuse to pay for something that was added behind my back with no explanation at check in or check out concerning a "new" parking fee.
The sales staff member finally agreed to reverse the charges on my credit card

BEWARE: This hotel obviously feels it has the right to place bogus charges on your credit card without informing you prior to placing those charges and to top it off act like they have done nothing wrong.
They have lost our business for our entire organization as I have sent out a company email advising everyone of this occurrence and we are not to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
NKeiser, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention.
Franklin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

So pleasantly surprised to find 'real' coffee available after a long night out on the town. Mocha Mike was very friendly and coffee was just what the doctor ordered. The shuttle service made our trip downtown much easier. Thanks, Dan for the ride.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thanks for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us (and for the kind words). You know, the best feedback we can hear is that their associates made an impact on a guest's overall experience. We truly believe that our associates include some of the best in the industry, so we're thrilled to let Mocha Mike and Dan know of your kind words. Thank you again for the review; we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)? Share your experiences!