“Host Hotel for our Cadillac Allante XLR National Event 10/14-18/2015” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)

You added Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2613 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #92 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Turnersville, New Jersey
“Host Hotel for our Cadillac Allante XLR National Event 10/14-18/2015”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I just book this hotel for our national Cadillac Allanté XLR show. I was never there, but I like to say, if this hotel is anything as great as Alyssa, the hotel sales person, then we going to has a wonderful time, Thanks Alyssa

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I've never met a finer staff than this hotel has, the front staff is amazing! Very accommodating. The rooms just got a fresh upgrade and are very well maintained. I look foreword to mikes coffee every morning I stay there, and Larry the shuttle driver is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge of Nashville! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Nashville. Thank you Holliday Inn Vanderbilt Staff for being so Great!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Great location close to Midtown.Super friendly staff everyone was nice and helpful. Clean and modern. Dinning and lounge on site. Shuttle. We stayed on business level with access to bussines lounge with snacks and beverages and quick brkfst on week days. Id stay here again and would recomend to others.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed at this hotel several times since I'm a IHG platinum member. Hotel is very nice but often times very busy and the hotel allows local things to interfere with guests. I checked in and went to a room and it had a joining room near elevator. The walls in this room were very thin as I could hear the person in the next room talking on his phone and he mentioned complained that I was talking to loud. I changed rooms and the new room was very accommodating. Also, be careful of rooms near elevator - each floor has a chime when passing (3 elevators - that's a lot of chiming). Biggest disappointment was I decided on dinner in the restaurant but when I went down they were having a band and wanted to charge me $10 cover to enter the restaurant. Unacceptable - they did tell me I could order room service. Nice hotel, only one I stay at but just be aware that it's a busy area. I recommend and will be back.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
NKeiser, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business. During your stay, we were a host of Tin Pan South in The Commodore Lounge. We were serving dinner in our lobby, as well as offering room service. I will share your comments with our Food & Beverage Director. We look forward to seeing you again soon at the Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt.
Newburgh, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here on Spring Break. Located close to malls and restaurants. Staff SUPER friendly and helpful. Southern hospitality at its finest. Delicious breakfast buffet with carafe of coffee for the table and to go cups offered. Rooms freshly renovated. Entertainment in the evening. Fitness room and outdoor pool. Check it out!

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your feedback and oh-so-kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing superior guest service, so thank you for letting us know how we're doing. Please come back and see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Could not have asked for more! Every employee from management to maintenance was as friendly and helpful as could be. The hotel was attractive, clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend when traveling to Nashville!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
NKeiser, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown), responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thanks for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us (and for the kind words). You know, the best feedback we can hear is that their associates made an impact on a guest's overall experience. We truly believe that our associates include some of the best in the industry, so we're thrilled to let them know of your kind words. Thank you again for the review; we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had real concerns when this was booked for a business trip. My past experiences have been substandard by far but this is a comfortable, functional hotel with lovely staff. I have a hard time with hotel beds but these were comfy! They are under renovation so make sure you get a newly done room. They need much more places to sit in the lobby however.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown)? Share your experiences!