We recently stayed 4 nights at the hotel and we found it to be a great place to stay. It is close to downtown and the shuttle provided was A+!! Please make sure to tip these guys. They are the best! We enjoyed the conversation and helpful information they provided us regarding Nashville. Ray, Ron and Richard made us feel like we were riding with family.. Ray was a comedian!! The hotel has great elevators...barely ever waited for the elevator to arrive. The desk staff was okay....the desk clerk that checked us in could have been a more friendly. We had booked our stay using airline miles and our reservation confirmation noted we were to get breakfast included in our reservation for the 4 days. We had 5 in our group. They only gave us 8 vouchers which she said we could use ever how we wanted. Basically, we did not receive breakfast for 5 which our confirmation clearly stated we had paid for in the rate we paid. The desk clerk told me I would have to take it up with the airline and acted like it was a bother to explain their policy. The breakfast was good and the waitress was as sweet as sugar! She was very attentive to us. The rooms were okay however the bathroom was very small. The room we were in only had a shower.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown) Hotel Nashville
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nashville
- Nashville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that West End Nashville has to offer at the convenient full service Holiday Inn Select Vanderbilt. You are in the heart of everything, shopping, dining, entertainment, sports and the arts. You are within easy walking distance of Vanderbilt University, Centennial Park and its famed Parthenon and downtown Nashville. We are approximately 3 miles from the city center including: downtown Nashville entertainment district, Nashville Convention Center, Sommet Center, Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Tennessee State Capitol, the world renown Country Music Hall of Fame and the Tennessee Titan s stadium LP Field. Whether you re coming to Nashville for business or just for fun your room at the Holiday Inn Select Vanderbilt is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as microwave and refrigerator, balcony with sliding glass door and high-speed Internet mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. When you arrive at the Holiday Inn Select Nashville, park your vehicle in our complimentary parking lot and use our complimentary shuttle to travel within a three mile radius. No pets allowed. The Holiday Inn Select Vanderbilt is a 100% non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Downtown) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.