“All of this information is out of date” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn / Murfreesboro

Quality Inn / Murfreesboro
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Quality Inn / Murfreesboro
You added Quality Inn / Murfreesboro to your Saves list
981 Murfreesboro Rd., Nashville, TN 37217   |
Ranked #130 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Pine Mountain Club, California
“All of this information is out of date”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This property has not been operated as a Quality Inn for several years. It was converted to efficiency apartments, and it is working well as that type of property. If you are looking for a hotel room.......look elsewhere. I stayed here several times in the past when it was a hotel, and was always satisfied with my stay. That is no longer an option.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
W. Lebanon, IN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Was going by Name alone.......terrible decision. The room was not as clean as it should have been. One of the more expensive nights around, but thought it would be worth it.....
Tried to use keyboard in Lobby for driving directions to next location, keyboard was too dirty and sticky to touch..... Told morning Manager of my concerns of cleanliness, and was told it was nothing she could help, the night-manager checked us in-wait and call them !

Room Tip: If cleanliness is a concern....keep driving.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Celevland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Registered Sex offenders, prostitutes & drug addicts live at this Quality INN. Check it out on the National sex offenders Map. One of the residents in the area told me and I verified it. This place should be shut down.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

Family of 4 Adults came in middle of night. The room was big, clean, fresh smelling, comfortable and did I say CLEAN. The staff was fabulous, helping us the 2 nights we stayed. THe breakfast was GREAT: waffels, oatmeal, bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea, juice, milk. The entire hotel was clean, I say that again because I am SO picky trust me. I will leave if I find anything. I saw some of the reviews and am surprized because I would give it a 5 out of 5. The price was GREAT too. Oh and it is pet friendly, saw an older women there a month with dog because of house flooding, she loved it too!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
CT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

This hotel was a bit sketchy. We weren't looking for anything fancy at all, just a place to crash after the Opry and before our flight in the morning. When we pulled in it was obvious there are a lot of people actually living at this hotel. Plants and lawn chairs outside of doors etc. Not a huge deal. Then that night, a Saturday, the neighborhood came out. At least 4 times a car with bass so loud it shook our room and our windows came though the lot, not to mention the police came through a number of times with sirens blaring.
Overall the room was clean, the bathroom as fine - a bit stark but nothing terrible. However, I would have paid more to stay in an area I felt safer in at night. I was up all night worried that someone was going to come through the door! Find a different place to stay, I wouldn't recommend this one.

• Liked — Close to airport
  • Disliked — Ghetto atmosphere at night.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Lenexa, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2008

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 7 nights to visit family he hadn't seen in 5 years. We ran into a couple of issues. We left Kansas at 3 in the morning that way when we wouldnt hit too much traffic. We were able to check in early which was great because by 1pm we were exhausted. I had unpacked our stuff and got into bed. It wasnt but an hour before housekeeping walked right into our room. There was some confusion i guess. We went back to sleep, no problem. But after about 30 minutes, the front desk came to the room knocking at our door telling us that we have to move to another room. I told her that im sorry but we just checked in we are so exhausted and its pouring down rain there is no way that i'm packing up all my stuff and moving in the pouring rain. She was very nice and understood and asked that i call the GM at the front desk. I called the GM and she apologized for the inconvience and allowed us to stay in our room. The next couple of days were great. We asked for housekeeping not to come to our room until 1pm that was fine for the first 3 days. after that housekeeping all of a sudden had a problem with that. they kept telling us that they had to leave at a certian time. we asked that they clean the room next to us and come back then we would be out of there, she said no. so we rushed right out of the room, to see that she was cleaning another room. that was aggravating. We were looking foward to sleeping in a couple extra hours but seemed either we had to leave the room in a hurry or not have our room serviced. Also housekeeping NEVER cleaned any counter tops, mirrors, or our micro/fridge in our room. they always acted like they were in such a big hurry and just cleaned basically what was needed. the bed and put soaps and on occasion they would put coffee. Other than that our stay was fine. not too much of any problems except for housekeeping. There weren't any bugs in our room and our room was very clean at checkin. I dont know who wrote those other reviews because we didnt experience anything liek that. although they do need to install some more outlets. It was hard to plug in my laptop without having to unplug the phone.

• Liked — Early check-in and cleaniless of room at check-in
  • Disliked — breakfast and housekeeping
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Fallbrook CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

I don't know if there are people who are paid to post bad reviews, but I honestly don't see the same issues that others have seen. I found the grounds to be attractive and the pool area nice and comfortable. The lobby and breakfast room were above average for a Quality Inn. The room was pretty decent. Newer bedding with white bedcover and extra pillows. Furniture was in good condition and microfridge was included, which made things convenient for me. I agree that it isn't the most attractive part of town, but it is convenient to most parts of town. I enjoyed my 4 night stay and would definitely go back the next time business takes me to Nashville.

• Liked — Clean room, good value, nice breakfast
  • Disliked — A little farther off the interstate than I would like.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn / Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!