“nice stay for the money” 3 of 5 stars

Quality Inn / Murfreesboro
981 Murfreesboro Rd., Nashville, TN 37217   |
Ranked #131 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
maine
“nice stay for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2007

We booked 2 rooms for the night here for my family and I and
my sister and brother in-law, the check in girl was very friendly
our room was very clean, the only thing I did not like was the tub
was old, it was clean but old.
The beds were very comfortable but the traffic was loud all night.
I would reccomend asking for a room away from the road.
My sister and brother in-law had no problems with the room,
they said they slept well and their room was right next to ours.
The continental breakfast was as good as any, it was in a nice little dining room off the lobby.
We stayed a few days in chattanooga with family and decided to stay our last night of our trip back in Nashville so we booked a room here again, this time we got a room away from the road and I slept like a baby, no problems again.
I would recommend this hotel if you are on a budget, it was cheap and clean with a free breakfast.

• Liked — the price and cleanliness
  • Disliked — room was too close to main road
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2007

The hotel looked relatively good when I checked in at the lobby, but I was surprised when I got to my room. I was shocked to find a squashed cockroach on the wall. When I entered the bathroom, I saw some small bugs jumping away from the light and scampering across the floor. The used comb next to the sink left over from a previous occupant was the last straw, and I informed the front desk I could not stay.

• Disliked — the bugs in the room
Stayed October 2007
dab
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2007

We booked this hotel online. When we arrived there were prostitutes across the street. The front desk advise me not to go off the hotel property alone at night for my daily walks....gee, not a good sign. Part of the back hotel is rented out to low income housing and people are living there. The bathroom was gross. My friends and I looked around and decided not to stay here!

Stayed October 2007
Kansas City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2007

We used this hotel as a stopover on our way home from Florida. The property was very clean and kept up well. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub and they provided pool towels. The room was clean and the hotel appeared to be full. The entire property was well lit.

However, when we pulled in the lot the police were conducting a car check across the street. At the same time there was a group of people walking through the parking lot on the front side of the property that did not appear to be staying at the hotel. We found out there were off duty officers working on the property.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — The police activity when we pulled in the lot.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2006

We booked this hotel from Choice Hotel's website and thought it looked like a decent hotel - carrying the Quality Inn brand and all.

Unfortunately when we arrived at this "airport" hotel, we discovered that this hotel was located in the armpit of the suburbs of Nashville. The area is very old, dirty, and poor. The door on our room would not open or close or lock properly. The room was dirty, and smelly.

We immediately left to find other accommodations because we felt this hotel was unsafe and unclean.

• Stayed February 2006

Been to Quality Inn / Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn / Murfreesboro

Address: 981 Murfreesboro Rd., Nashville, TN 37217
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #131 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn / Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn / Murfreesboro Hotel Nashville
Quality Inn Nashville
Nashville Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn / Murfreesboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.