“Hampton Inn & Suites - West End/Nashville” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 10%
Ranked #14 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Boston, MA
“Hampton Inn & Suites - West End/Nashville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2008

Stayed 6 nights over the July 4th vacation. My accommodations included two rooms,separate living room/kitchen area with a tv and a queen sized bedroom with yet another tv. The bathroom has a great big nozzle for a relaxing shower with the sink area detached in case one person is bathing and the other is shaving, etc.
Each morning there's a breakfast buffet in the lobby area. Most guests ate and had their breakfast there, though I chose to bring my breakfast to my room so that I could iron, watch the news, and plan my day. I have dietary restrictions but this was not a problem with the many items offered for breakfast. Hot eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereals, fresh fruit, pastries, hot & cold drink options were fresh and tasted great. The breakfast staff suggested I use a tray to carry my breakfast for easy handling.

Though the entire staff were wonderful, my special thanks goes to Megan and the front desk people. They went out of their way to assist me with everything I needed to make this vacation a home away from home experience.
There are a great many restaurant options within walking distance and I ate at the PF Changs located near the Marriott West End once, as well as a Chili's around the corner.

The pool is a lovely place to read and to work on your tan. What a comfortable and memorable stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

England,West Yorkshire.Stayed at the Hampton for the CMA Festival,Great location, great hotel,Excellent free breakfasts,Clean and spacious rooms, most comfy beds ever, in a hotel .Reception helpful and courteous, and the "boxes of love" from one of the breakfast staff made our holiday.

• Liked — Soft comfortable beds
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

We came to Nashville for the second time in November of '07 on a birthday trip. We thought that this hotel seemed a little pricey to begin with, but paid it anyway. When we arrived, the friendliness of the staff was unmatched by any other. Our room and bathroom were spotless, and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. We loved the breakfast; it saved us money each day because we didn't have to buy that meal. The pool looked very nice, but it was November, so we didn't get to use it. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone and everyone. We are going back to Nashville to see Kenny Chesney on July 5, and our hotel choice was very simple.

• Liked — Clean rooms, AMAZINGLY friendly staff, awesome location
  • Disliked — Kind of pricey, but worth it.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
Montgomery,AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2008

We stayed for two nights at this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly. One thing they offered that was especially helpful since we were unfamiliar with the area were printed cards with detailed directions to and from the hotel to area attractions. Free parking was a great plus. We were attending an event at Belmont University and this hotel is just minutes away. It is also very convenient to get back onto I-65. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable.The breakfast included hot items and it was not the same every day. There were several excellent restaurants within walking distance. I thought it was a very good value for the money. I will be traveling to Nashville often in the future, and will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Convenient location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2008

This Hampton is located in a great location between Vanderbilt Hospital & downtown. Very convenient!:) The hotel has the "new" bedding collection which features a plush comforter & plenty of comfy pillows. Love it!:) We paid $107 w/ AAA rate. The free parking was also a big plus. We didn't get up in time for breakfast so I can't comment on that. I will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Free parking (uncommon in downtown area) & plush bedding
  • Disliked — Landscaping was rather limited & unattractive
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

Stayed here for 3 nights over Easter weekend- hotel is well staffed, clean and in a very convenient location- a cab ride downtown is a 7 minute ride and the hotel desk is happy to call them for you.

Continental Breakfast is good also- just by Day 3, you are a little tired of the same poached eggs and cereal. :)

Logans Steakhouse is next door- great establishment also.

Fitness room is small but clean and every machine was in working order.

I would reccomend this hotel to anyone- there is a mixed bag of guests from older to families with children.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Hoover, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2008

My teenage son & I made a first time visit to Nashville, specifically to visit Vanderbilt University. I was wary of a hotel that close that offered free parking, but the Hampton was excellent! Every hotel staff member I encountered was helpful & friendly, and the location can't be beat. Free breakfast was fine, nothing to rave about, but I'm a picky, rarely eat breakfast person-my son gave the food great reviews. One of the best little features to me was the 24 hour tea & coffee area. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was very nice to amble downstairs & pick from a variety of tea whenever I was in the mood. My only complaint was the elevators-they seemed to be extremely slow. But everything else was great so the elevator wait didn't detract from the overall experience. Area seemed safe, and the university is extremely close, just a couple of blocks straight up. Have definitely found my Nashville hotel of choice!

• Liked — Location, free parking, bedding, flat panel tv
  • Disliked — Slow elevators
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt? Share your experiences!