“Room was not very clean, hair on air conditioner , hair on...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Nashville at Opryland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2460 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #100 of 150 hotels in Nashville

250 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

older building could use updates-was kept clean-breakfast was basic and wonderful-staff helpful

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is the Days Inn folks - it's not the competition down the street that you pay twice as much for or the biggies near by that or 4 times as much. It is safe, clean but not meticulous, gives you a bit of food for breakfast and a great cup of coffee, the employees are very nice and attentive to your needs. Yes, the elevators are stuffy and the halls have a bit of a smoke scent.

When we travel we choose to spend our extra dollars on entertainment and food - not the place we lay our head at night. Put your bucks into what is important to you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Aiken, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel to participate in the AANP conference at the Gaylord convention center. I requested a non smoking room with a refrigerator. I was placed on the second floor with rooms that were both smoking and non smoking! Although I had a refrigerator it was plugged into the same outlet as the TV which kept causing the TV to go out. The outlet by the desk did not work so I had no place to plug in my computer. I think the most upsetting for me was that I was quoted one price in January 2014 when I reserved the room and was charged more then the quoted price. I have tried to call management several times but have had no resolution. I will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Misty D, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville at Opryland, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I would like to apologize for the issues that you had during your stay. We have now purchased new adapter plugs so that all our outlets have the correct plugs for various electronics. If you were quoted a different price during your original reservation, please contact me. Unfortunately I have not had a message regarding this issue and am very adamant about responding to all billing and guest complaint issues.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Constructive criticism is not a bad review. This only helps improve our guest experience.
Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Been to Days Inn Nashville at Opryland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Nashville at Opryland

Address: 2460 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #100 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Nashville at Opryland 2*
The Days Inn at Opryland is a 86 room property perfectly located next to Grand Old Golf and Go-Karts. We have shuttle services to take you for a night out at the infamous Grand Old Opry and downtown to Nashville's Country Music mecca. Ask about our discount bus tours we have to see the stars homes, walk of fame and many more attractions. Whether you are looking for the perfect weekend get-a-way with the girls/guys or for that family fun weekend; Nashville has it all. Our hotel is budget friendly without being shy on amenities. We strive to give all our guest the southern hospitality everyone expects from Nashville. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Nashville at Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Nashville
Nashville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Nashville at Opryland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.