You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   714 Spence Lane, Nashville, TN 37217   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #76 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Greensboro, North Carolina
“WARNING!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

On my stay June 2014 I was awakened 12:37AM by a delivery person who knocked and knocked and knocked until I answered the door. He even tried to open the door. Is this security? Unfortunately I had a reservation several days later with another bad experience with the very rude breakfast server.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel chain!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
hexsnash2, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are important to us. Please accept our sincere apology for the overall dissatisfaction you experienced with the room you received. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our management team and take actions accordingly.
Once again, thank you for staying with us and leaving us your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Defiance, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

We booked this particular property because it was a slightly cheaper alternative to the HIE Airport and just as centrally located. Although the property is in need of major updating, it was clean and convenient to the attractions that have made Nashville what it is today. Roger, at the front desk, was very friendly and gave us a crash course on the city and entertainment venues.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
It was truly our pleasure to provide you with the comforts you deserve traveling to Nashville. Our team is thrilled to read that you not only had a great experience, but also your comments about the friendliness of our front desk team, cleanliness of our rooms, breakfast, and overall location are very appreciated
.Once again, thank you for staying and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.
Belleville, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Well I have stayed here before and thought it was nicer. The staff was wonderful. The pool was green and had a lot of stuff floating in it. Sure was hoping it was open as I had to spend the entire day here without a car and it was 90 degrees. I went to the HIE by the airport to pick someone up who was staying there and it was so nice and the people by the pool looked like they were having such a good time.

Room Tip: I have stayed on both sides of the hotel. It is quiet on both sides.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Victoria M,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us feedback. I am glad you mentioned our friendly staff. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I’m sorry you were not fully satisfied with the amenities received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We staged out of this hotel for the Nashville Marathon. It was quick and convenient (via car) to the start line/downtown and I recommend it as a cheaper alternative for those don't want to pay downtown prices. The hotel is showing its age and the furnishings/interior need an update, but it was clean and had some of the friendliest staff I've met in a Holiday Inn. There is not much around this location other than an Waffle House, so plan on a drive for dinner.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This hotel is in desperate need of an update, the staff is friendly and accommodating but it is an old building, carpet is worn, lighting is dim, elevator groans (not kidding!). By far the biggest issue is that for the four nights we were there, every night there were loud groups of guests up all night being obnoxious, some even banged on our door one morning cuz they were too drunk to remember their room!!! We complained to the managed the next morning and were told that due to their location they got a lot of bachelor parties and loud groups like that. Ugh.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear arwensmom,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our staff always goes out of their way to be helpful and attentive to the guests and we are glad that you enjoyed their hospitality. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to the condition of our hotel and the noise. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare
Danbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here fir the NCAA women's final four . The location is excellent, halfway between the airport and downtown Nashville. It is an older hotel that could use updating but us clean and pleasant. The best part was the staff, especially Tony and Roger, who went way above and beyond to accommodate our group. The lady who single-handedly runs the breakfast area was great as well. I would stay there again if visiting Nashville. It's a very good value and everything you want to see in the Nashville area us easily accessible from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
rockford ,IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed one night on our way from Chicago to Atlanta. We collect priority points and usually have good luck with HI Express. We chose this location because it was east of the city and we would encounter less rush hour traffic on our way in the morning. This was a good strategy. The hotel was not new, but recently refurbished. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and it was quiet. The breakfast was usual fare, but adequate for us. The outstanding part of the stay was the friendly and helpful staff. Free bottled water was offered upon arrival and departure. Genuine hospitality and kindness was shown by the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)

Address: 714 Spence Lane, Nashville, TN 37217
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #76 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) 2.5*
Discover all that Nashville has to offer at the convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24. You are central to everything Nashville- shopping, entertainment, and the major business parks. You are just minutes away from the Nashville Convention Center, the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, the Sommet Center and LP Field. Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 3.7 miles from the Nashville International Airport and 5 miles from downtown, you ll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to Nashville to do. Also, there is easy access to I-40 and I-24. Whether you re coming to Nashville for business or just for fun your room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24 is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free wireless Internet, fitness center, plush towels, and luxurious bedding means every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can enjoy our complimentary Express Start breakfast featuring our delicious signature cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee.We are proud to be a 100% non-smoking hotel. The best of Nashville is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Nashville - i-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
Holiday Inn Nashville
Nashville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.