You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   714 Spence Lane, Nashville, TN 37217   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #86 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Regina, Canada
“Very Nice Hotel Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We checked into our hotel room and found it to be huge. We actually had 3 bay windows, a couch and chair with side tables, etc. I wish we were staying in this room for more than one night. We did have an issue with water dripping in during an awful rain storm. After consultation with the front desk, we were given our room for free as an apology for our inconvenience. They could not have been better to us. The hotel was in a good location (for us) and easy to find. However, getting out of Nashville was a bit tricky. Thank goodness for our GPS!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Easy access on and off the Interstate makes arriving a pleasure if you are driving. Bonus is a gas station within the block to fill up at. The hotel is one of the top tier type Holiday Inns: informative and helpful staff, goodie bags to welcome you, and a very nice room with above average breakfast included. What more can you ask for and the price is right!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

i loved the place (for the price), staff were extremely friendly, free hot breakfast was actually breakfast (not cold boiled eggs with 2 week old bread). the room we had was a suite with a mini fridge microwave and a small sink. free internet was available too.
TWO BAD THINGS
* rooms were not as sound proof as some other hotels in the same price range and star rating
* worst elevator on the planet but luckily it was a 3 story hotel, but this elevator has to be the Dumbest, slowest elevator on the planet, don't get me wrong, it was extremely safe, maybe a bit too safe and slow, it was also super clean like the rest of it but by the time i got out of the elevator, i was eligible for social security.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Brownsville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

This was my first stay in a Holiday Inn Express. I was better than I expect especailly for the price. The rooms were very clean and the service was excellent. The front desk clerk was very helpful. Since we were new to the area he helped tell us about the different attractions in the area. The beds were so firm and comfortable we didn't want to leave the room. Everything from check in to the free breakfast to checking out was perfect. Who know you could have such as comfortable relaxed stay for such an affordable price?

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel with my child's sports team. The staff was very accomidating allowing us to have a late check-out. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The room rate was great too. This hotel is located close to the interstate so it is very easy to get to but I was not particularly fond of the surrounding area (run down) . There are restaurants near by.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Having to get away for our Anniversary I selected something close ... and used some well earned points. I was delightfully surprised that I was upgraded to what the desk clerk called a mini- suite, nothing more then a standard room with a 'push-out' area where the window was. It did give extra space for a nice relaxing chair, there was also a small couch too. I remember reading some other reviews of this property and I did not find any complaints listed. I would return ..for more get away nights.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Pisgah, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband came to Nashville for business and I came for pleasure. It is a nice hotel. Not in a good part of town but you are just minutes away from everything. The entire staff has been friendly and informative. Older property but very well maintained. We enjoyed our stay there..

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)

Address: 714 Spence Lane, Nashville, TN 37217
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #86 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) 2.5*
Discover all that Nashville has to offer at the convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24. You are central to everything Nashville- shopping, entertainment, and the major business parks. You are just minutes away from the Nashville Convention Center, the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center, the Sommet Center and LP Field. Getting there has to be fast and convenient too. Only 3.7 miles from the Nashville International Airport and 5 miles from downtown, you ll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to Nashville to do. Also, there is easy access to I-40 and I-24. Whether you re coming to Nashville for business or just for fun your room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24 is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free wireless Internet, fitness center, plush towels, and luxurious bedding means every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can enjoy our complimentary Express Start breakfast featuring our delicious signature cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee.We are proud to be a 100% non-smoking hotel. The best of Nashville is waiting for you at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spence Lane I-40/I-24. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Nashville - i-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
Holiday Inn Nashville
Nashville Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.