“Amazing Deal! Beautiful, modern, Super clean, and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #39 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Covington, LA
“Amazing Deal! Beautiful, modern, Super clean, and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The king suite is very well outfitted with great bedding, 2 flat screens tv and gorgeous furnishing. We got the pool view. its very spacious. Amazing value. I think we are the first ones in the newly renovated rooms.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport for one night. I was catching an early morning flight out of Nashville International Airport. I arrived around 11:30 pm and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I was only at the hotel for about 5 hrs, so other than the front desk staff and the room I didn’t experience much else. But as always the bed was very comfortable; Marriott beds are the best… The room was clean and comfortable overall. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever flying out of Nashville in the future. Didn’t give 5 stars because I just wasn’t there that long and I didn’t experience much… But, I have no complaints…

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
IN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

First off, we reserved our room with our bank card- however, we took cash with us to pay our entire room when we checked in- as we don't use credit cards. We do this every year at our regular hotel in Gatlinburg with NO PROBLEM, however, this hotel wants an additional $100 deposit if you pay cash or use a bank card that can be used as a debit OR credit card. Perhaps this is standard practice that we're just not used to- however- we don't go with the intent to trash a hotel room, we don't smoke or we'd get a smoking room- and we didn't appreciate the attitude one bit. I told them they need to publish this policy as there is NOTHING whatsoever on their website or anywhere that explains this and she politely told me that that's standard practice at all hotels- well obviously not since in the last 5 yrs we've never had to do that in Gatlinburg. You'd be in a real bind if you didn't prepare to have an extra $100 bucks on you. Just gave us a sour taste in our mouth right off the bat. We also requested a low level room- which wasn't guaranteed- we ended up on 3rd floor out of 4.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This had all the things I look for in a moderately priced hotel - clean, quiet, up to date furnishings and a good price. This had all of that and then some. The lobby is really lovely and the staff was fantastic. We had breakfast in the cafe and I thought I was going to get microwaved oatmeal - then out comes this lovely bowl of delicious oatmeal with several different toppings all in little tiny bowls - wow! My only complaint was the TV was to the side of the bed - strange angle for viewing!

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

On biz and got a great rate here. Check in was super smooth. Room was clean, up to date and quiet. Perfect for work or relaxation. Decent workout room. Have several ways to get food - had muffin one morning and it was outstanding. Easy access to airport and downtown

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Staff went out of their way and always with a smile. Business traveler - it is perfect. Close to airport, restaurant for breakfast and dinner at the hotel and a bar at night. Shuttle service will take you to local restaurants. If you are someone that likes to walk to the local area - this is not for you - no sidewalks and nothing within a mile.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Courtyard again prior to a flight out of Nashville. This is the third or fourth time my wife and I have stayed here due to travel into/out of the Nashville airport - it always meets our needs. Conveniently located to the airport, and although there are a few restaurants on Elm Hill Pike (fewer actually near the hotel) the lobby cafe/bar/restaurant met all of our needs. Interestingly, the lobby television has a different channel package than the room TV's. This meant my wife and I had to sit in the lobby to watch a particular channel - but it was kinda fun. We sat on the nice wrap around couch together, had a couple of drinks from the bar - and it was nice not to be so cooped up in the room.
The rate was more expensive than our previous stays, and it was the first time we didn't get upgraded to a suite, so I felt a little turned off at first, but Fallon at the front desk was very friendly, and did her best to make things right.
I'll give the hotel a positive recommendation, but will likely look at the TownSuites next time due to the rate difference. Overall it was a good stay - Fallon, and the rest of the staff were very nice, the bar was good, the hotel shuttle was convenient, and the room was clean...what more do you need?

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!