“Pleasantly Surprised by a Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #50 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Pleasantly Surprised by a Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have to say that I was very impressed with this Courtyard and had an excellent stay. I trusted the TripAdvisor reviews but didn't expect much given that it was an airport hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk was very friendly and professional. The lobby was clean, new and modern with the Bistro that is common in newer Courtyards. But I really enjoyed the outdoor pool and indoor whirlpool…maybe I was lucky or maybe it is because I waited later in the evening, but I had the whole whirlpool to myself and there were only a few people in the pool area. The room was standard "Courtyard", which is not necessarily a bad thing - it was clean with modern decor, and I appreciated the free WIFI. All and all in was a very nice stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cumming, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We've stayed in a lot of Courtyard's this summer, so we've gotten used to the remodeled version. The lobby is updated (and very nice), next they need to do the rooms. Kind of dingy.

The hotel is an airport hotel, but surprisingly, not many restaurants around! We drove around in both directions and the best we could find, was a Ruby Tuesday. Lots of hotels, so maybe, people eat at their hotels.

Our room was clean, but we had no ice bucket, no laundrey bag & no directory....guess the maid ran out of time? Room was pretty clean, though.

Small, dark gym. Very nice pool area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so sorry that you were missing some key items from your room. I will address this immediately with our housekeeping staff to ensure it does not happen to anyone else. On a brighter note, we are very excited that we are scheduled for a rooms renovation towards the end of the year. Again, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in Nashville again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed here with 2 girlfriends for a concert at LP Field (Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw). We were very impressed with the newly renovated Lobby area and the great pool area. The rooms were comfortable and large enough for 3 grown woman to move around in. The rooms were clean and nice. Not as modern looking and feeling as some hotels but according to the GM they will be fully renovated at the end of 2012. I am very picky about my hotels considering I worked for Hilton as a Sales manager for 3 years and this hotel lived up to my expectation. It is very quick and easy to get to Downtown Nashville and very convenient to HWY. I would stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff was great and the room was nice. I liked the pool and other amenities. The only thing that I didn't like was that the iron board collapsed while I was using it. Everything else was great however.

• Stayed June 2012
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Wonderful 2 night stay - all was great from check in to doing laundry! Our friends had room across the hall, and when it came time for them to fly home : ( the airport shuttle was right on time to take them. All Front Desk employees were friendly and helpful, as well as a passing maintenance man!

Rooms clean and bed comfy!

Only bad thing was mini fridge - would shut off at night so it was 'quiet' ..... but then stuff got warm again.

Room Tip: Only have 2 elevators for large L shape building, so check with front desk if you want to cut down s...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Wheaton, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have read some of the complaints and I can only deduce that there are two sections in the hotel. One section for business and one for other people staying here. I have been in this hotels two times both for business, my company arranged my stay. So my accommodations were superb, comfortable, well equiped rooms, with the most up to date facilities. My company's corporate offices are located in Nashville, so I believe Marriott would do what they can to keep our business. All things being said I have no complaints and would recommend this hotel, but I would caution that you ask to view your room first and see if it meets with your needs and demands,Iknow I always do when traveling with my family.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nice updated room.
Balcony nice.
Opened door and cigarette smoke came in from another room, kind of took the nice out of balcony.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!