“awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #80 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

My family and I stayed there for one night and we were unsure about the service, we want to find out some information about the city and where to go and the staff were very nice and they showed us where to go and what 's the easiest way to get there.We had the best stay, it felt good saying there so we got another night. I recommend Americas Best Value Inn at 97 Wallace rd to everyone I know for sure and will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

When I got to the motel, I was greeted by a very nice and helpful gentleman. He told us of a place to get some vegetarian food. The room was what I expected. I don't look for a place that wants to impress me with pictures on the wall, I want a place that provides me with a place to sleep, that is clean, and convenient to what I need and want. I was in town for a music show, and some nightlife. It was close enough to the venue that it took us 15 minutes to get there, and the nightlife downtown, was about 20 minutes away. I would and will stay at this property again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

As others have noted, the America's Best hotel is located near some fast food places and Hooters, and close to the highway with easy access to downtown. The rooms are adequate for the price, maybe even a bit better than one would expect (heck of a lot better than Days Inn which charges the same...). If you decide to book here, CALL the front desk and ask for their best rate. I booked on-line and got a good rate. But, as I drove up, they had a large banner outside advertising an even better rate. I'd suggest you call (the lower rates didn't apply on weekends).

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel many, many times. Since I travel to Nashville a lot from New York, I needed to find a hotel with a good price, and once I found this place, I haven't changed it up since..
The staff is very friendly; I think it is basically family-run. They always get you what you need, they'll hail a cab for you or give you a full sized ironing board and whatnot.
You can walk to the gas station store to buy anything you need, Hooters is next door, and fast food is walking distance. The 24-hour Jack-in-the-box is great for late night starvation and is right next door.
The highway is up the block and it only takes about 9 minutes to drive downtown to where the fun is. Airport and Opry Mills Mall is also no more than 10 minutes away.
Andy the manager even gives me the same room every time so it started to feel like home. Ice, soda and snack machines are available and the towels and rooms are clean. Plus you get a micro and a fridge, def. a bonus.
Remember, this isn't a 5-star hotel, but if you are on a budget and need someplace decent to stay, this is it.
It even has wireless internet--not the best connection in the world but it always gets me by on my laptop.

I've been to lots of hotels in the same price range that were awful, had holes in all the blankets and smelled like cigarettes.. this one is NOT like that.. so I recommend it.

• Liked — Location, Price, Internet, Friendly Staff
  • Disliked — That I have to leave and go back home
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2008

The hotel was clean and the owners were very nice. They would go out of there way to make sure you were comfortable. Or if you needed anything. The neighborhood wasnt the greatest, but did not have any problems walking places or driving.The parking lot was well lite up. Breakfast was ok could have been better, not like a 5 star hotel. But you cant beat the rate. Did have a microwave & a fridg. Wish there was a coffee pot. Other than I would stay there again no problem. The good thing it was 3 miles from downtown Nashville Tenn.

• Liked — Close to driving to downtown Nashville Grand Ole Opry. And other great place.
  • Disliked — Neighborhood
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2008

We went on a leisure vacation to Nashville (2 couples, 2 rooms) and stayed Wednesday through Wednesday. The customer service was excellent. The desk staff set up sight seeing tours having the bus come right to the hotel. Very helpful in giving information about sightseeing and dining. There is a Hooters restuarant across the street along with a Jack in the Box and Burger King. There is a super Walmart and many dining options within a mile or two from the hotel. The king bed room was small, but the double bed rooms are bigger, but both rooms were clean. The rooms were cleaned daily with a fresh supply of towels, supplies. The rooms have microwave, refrigerator and hair dryers. The only thing they don't have is a coffee pot. I do not consider this hotel a Radison or Holiday Inn, but if you are looking for a clean place to stay on a budget with good service, I would recommend. The breakfast is limited, but they do have the basics. Cereal, toast, donuts, fresh fruit, coffee, juices and that is all we needed. They are located right off a main interstate making it convenient to go downtown or the the airport or Grand Ole Opry. It is in a central location with easy access to attractions. I would definitely stay here at the hotel again.
Patti from New York.

• Liked — The staff were very friendly and helped making are stay comfortable. Give information and help set up tours. Very friendly.
  • Disliked — The location was not as easy to walk to many restuarants. Should really drive, but there are a couple and that is good
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Orange county
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2008

My band and I played Nashville that night and needed a place to stay. We decided to stay a little outside the city for parking purposes. We found the Americas best value inn and were able to book our room an get the key in under 10 min. That was great because we were all tired from playing. It was a great price and the man who checked us in was very polite. As for the room they were all completely furnished with extra desk and chair plus mini fridge and microwave. Overall it was way better than the motel 6's were used to staying in. I would recommend this to anyone going to nashville on a budget. We were able to save money to spend on dinner and clubs downtown.

• Liked — privacy, freeway access ,close to downtown
  • Disliked — toilet was weird (it would take like 10 - 20 min to fill back up) but fixable.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South? Share your experiences!