“Okay but not great” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Dahlonega, GA
“Okay but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel had clean rooms, great breakfast buffet. The staff was very good. It is also in a great location. My only problem was that there is only one elevator and I need to use it. Unfortunately, I had to walk a long way to my room. I am not disabled but I am not the best walker either. I would suggest if you are in any way not able to walk far, try to get on the first floor. They have several outside entrances and that will make it easier for you. Overall though a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Jonesborough
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed in early August 2014 for just one night while having to go to Vanderbilt Med Center. The hotel has a complimentary snack and drinks from 5-7 p.m. but we missed that. Our room was on the first floor and was a bit musty smelling but seemed clean. The bedding was wrinkly but looked clean. The only real issue we had with the room was that the tub faucet leaked and dripped the entire time. I did really like that the room's A/C unit had a temperature setting so we could set it as we liked and it made the room very comfortable. The unit also didn't cycle on and off - it just ran - so we weren't awakened by the cycling and the white noise kept us from hearing the drip from the faucet. All in all a pleasant night's sleep. We did hear some noise from the adjacent freeway but it was minimal. The breakfast is very nice - we did take advantage of that. Several choices on real dishes and real utensils. That is appreciated since breakfast on picnic ware is not my favorite. Eggs, bacon, various rolls, juices, coffees, cereals - the usual fare for hotel breakfasts but pleasantly presented. I will probably stay here again when I need to return to Vanderbilt.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Arcadia,Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Pros:
Great location,near Airport.
Clean,nice rooms
Great,Free,all you can eat breakfast ! Good selection of food.
Reasonable prices.
Really nice staff,
Pool/Jacuzzi
Cons:
Hallways could use new carpeting
All in all....a great value for the money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We just stayed here for 4 nights in mid July 2014. I picked this hotel because of the reviews and I am very glad I did. It was great. Very close to the airport, yet not once did I hear a plane fly by. Does not take very long to drive down town either. I like that it is off the beaten path, still close some small restaurants and Walgreens. Also very close to Opryland. I booked through online service that said I could pick a room with King bed and pull out sofa. I called before my reservation and asked, and they told me they didn't have those rooms anymore. I booked two Queens with balcony overlooking the pool. That is exactly what I got. Room 330 was clean, and well equipped, Comes with a fridge and micro without extra charge. Pool is good size, and even though two different groups had a party into the night two nights, we could not hear them. Only one side of the hotel have three floors. The breakfast buffet was very good. Lots of choices and plenty of seating. Coming from CA I wished the hotel outside grounds were completely smoke free. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Chesapeake, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Even though the lobby and breakfast were great. The rooms where dirty as well as the common area (green M&^M on steps all 4 nights we stayed there). Room service never completely straightened the room. Pillows left on the floor, not completely made bed.

Room Tip: Request a room looking over the pool. Maybe the A building will be better than B.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are very comfortable and clean. The hot breakfast is very good! Lots of choices and tastes good. This place seemed conveniently located to Nashville Sounds baseball stadium where we went to a game and we drove to Music Row which wasn't far from this hotel either. This is a pleasant,clean,safe place that I wouldn't hesitate to stay at again. Go ahead and stay here too.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Davenport, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was pleasant. It was tucked away on a what seemed to be airport road alley but it was easy to get to and to travel downtown. Based on the time of year for our visit it was still more financially beneficial to stay at this hotel and pay for parking while downtown Nashville than staying at a downtown hotel. However, if your visit plan Is to stay downtown Nashville the entire time a downtown hotel that includes parking may be a consideration. The pool was active but pretty clean and the complimentary breakfast and social hour food and beverages would make me consider staying in the hotel again. The carpeting in the room we were in seemed old but the King size bed was comfortable. There are stores and a few restaurants a few miles down the street.

Room Tip: Compare the price of poolside rooms to non-poolside rooms and patio verses non-patio and choose base...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!