“Convenient, Posh Lobby, Nice Hot Tub” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
15% off Daily Speical
Ranked #48 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Dodge City, Kansas
“Convenient, Posh Lobby, Nice Hot Tub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed here upon a late arrival into Nashville. This is an older hotel that has been remodeled with a very modern, chic, and fun decor. The room is lovely. And the best part is that it was a relatively inexpensive stay compared to the major national chain hotels (in the same price bracket) . I would stay here again. The value is excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

For taking the time to write a review.

568 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Rooms were large, clean and had a microwave and refrigerator. Beds were comfortable. Air worked well. Loved the hot breakfast and the free evening cocktail hour during the week. They served pasta, salad, cheese and crackers, nachos and cheese, fresh fruit and best of all FREE DRINKS :) plenty to make a dinner out of it. We stayed here during the CMA Fest and it worked out great. Plan to stay again next year. Didn't use the pool so can't comment on that. They had a small workout room . Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room with a patio area. We didn't use the patio but it has a few chairs fa...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2014

For your review
I have shared your comments with the staff we love to celebrate our success.
The best way to know if we are getting it right is feed back from guests like you.

courtenay
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel after a canceled flight chose it partly based on the fact it had an airport shuttle . when I called for the shuttle at four o clock in the afternoon I was informed that there was only one person working so I would have to get a taxi. when I arrived at the hotel they did reimburse me the cab fare and then I was informed that the shuttle wouldn't be running early enough to get me to the flight in the morning so I would need another taxi and that one it would not be paid for I asked them to arrange for a taxi to be there at 5 a.m. Which they said was no problem then at 4:30 a.m. I called again to confirm and was told I was on the list and it has been ordered last night but when I arrived at the front desk there was no taxi the two girls working were very unprofessional and went back and forth about if it had been called finally to find it wasn't so she called one when I asked how long it would be she said she didn't know it was just a recording I waited for 15 minutes no taxi ask her to call again and she said I should just wait it shouldn't be long anyway after a half an hour I still had no taxi and had to run across the street and ask another hotel if I could share a ride on there shuttle as I left I could see the girls laughing at the front desk

• Stayed June 2014

For your review.
I am sorry you feel the way you do about the service we provided.
We can not account for taxi services out side of our own shuttle.
The hours for our shuttle are clearly posted on our web site.
7am until 11pm. Unfortunately the day you arrived we had an employee call in sick.
I was happy to hear we reimbursed you for the taxi.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The only reason I would not rate this hotel as a diamond in the city of music is that they failed to clean up the halls and stairs for the four days we were there. The location was excellent and the staff was most helpful even though some of the information was not 100% correct.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

For your review,

I have shared your comment with the housekeeping staff and Maintenance department as well.
Please know we will correct this issue.

Clearfield, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is one of the nicest hotels I ever stayed in. The room was very clean and nice. The breakfast was great, waffles, many kinds of cereal, a meat, eggs, potatoes, yogurt, fruit, bread. The happy hour was great too - free alcoholic drink, salad bar, meatballs, cheese, summer sausage. The staff was wonderful and helped with any questions, and the location was close to Nashville. We would definitely stay again if we come of Nashville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

For your review and very kind words.
I have shared them with the staff.

Rosenberg, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Prior to our arrival in Nashville, we spoke to the front desk staff twice to inquire about getting from the airport. We were arriving after 11pm, in which, this was made very clear. We were informed that the hotel shuttle ended at 11pm; in addition, we would need to pay for a taxi and the hotel would reinburse the expense. After arriving in Nashville, we took a taxi to the hotel. With luggage in tow, we took our first step into the hotel, and the front desk staff "Welcomed" us by stating," we are a non-smoking, non-partying, quiet hotel, and if you don't comply we will get you!" A side note, among those that are traveling: my brother who is the reason for the trip, just graduated with his master's degree in accounting with a 4.0; my father, age 52yrs; and myself, also a graduate in engineering. Nothing about our appearance says "Outlaws!" So one can imagine how we felt in response to our "Warm welcome" to Nashville. We then informed the front desk staff that night, of our previous converstations regarding the transportation arrangements. We were advised that we would need to speak to the General Manager the next morning. The next morning, we had the pleasure of meeting THE RUDEST PERSON WE HAVE EVER ENCOUTERED, IN LIFE AND IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. This person came out with boxing gloves on with complete disregard to customer service. His only response, "I'm sorry you were mis-informed" So the next afternoon, we place a call in to the front desk staff to arrange for a shuttle back to the airport for the following morning, so that we could rent and car, which was clearly stated to staff. So as arranged we arrived early in the lobby, so that we would not miss the shuttle. There sits the General Manager, who as hinted at earlier should not be in customer service, and he states shuttles are only for check-outs. We advised that we made that very clear when we requested the shuttle the night before. Again, he states, "Sorry you mis-informed!" I'm not sure what the difference would have been taking us to the airport on the requested day, so that we could rent a vehicle, or taking us when we checked out. We rented a vehicle, and they did not have to take us back to the airport when we checked out. My father spoke to the General Manager to express our fustration with he and his staff. He replies, "The great thing about his country, is that you can leave!" Did everyone get that? Instead of making things right, his suggestion is that we can leave! I guess we could have left; however, I am positive that they were not going to refund out money for the rest of our stay. I have to say that Nashville is beautiful, and we really enjoyed learning the history behind Nashville, but sadly this one person, Ted Diehlmann-General Manager, ruined our vacation. I am not a person to write reviews, if fact, this is the first time. I am writing this review for two reasons: The first is to reach out to travelers in hopes that they too will not have to experience such an unpleasant person and hotel; the second is in hopes that someone above the General Manger will read this, so that the hotel's customer service could reflect someone much better. My take away from my stay in Nashville is sadly not of the beautiful city, but the unpleasant customer service experience from the above General Manager. A side note, we were not the only customers who had unpleasant encounters with the GM and his staff. In fact every time we passed by the front desk on our way out to explore, there was customers expressing similiar fustrations with their treatment. As we noticed this, we could not help but laugh.

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 28, 2014

For your review

We love customer feed back both positive and negative it is the best way to celebrate our success and correct our short comings.

Thanks again for your review
North Port, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Clean, clean, clean! Sparkling clean from the bed linens, towels, hotel room and public areas. Even smelled clean! Breakfast buffet was excellent. Sausage, potatoes, eggs, oatmeal, Danish, yogurt, waffles, fresh fruit bowl, apples/bananas, juices, coffee, creamers, cold cereal 3 kinds, milk, toast & bagels. The breakfast was in the lobby and you could take it outdoors to the pool area. Very peaceful atmosphere. Hotel is located close to the sights we wanted to visit. Vanderbilt University for graduation, Grand Ole Opry, Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's plantation) and the Christian Church we attended. Price was right as I booked early and got the special price. Our stay in Nashville was wonderful and we felt so at home at this hotel. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

For your review I will share your comments with the staff.
Thank you.

Please visit us again

Been to Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!