“Much Better than Anticipated” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% off Daily Speical
Ranked #50 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Knoxville
“Much Better than Anticipated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed here for a total of 4 weeks for work; check-in staff was always friendly, my room was clean and comfortable, the internet was reliable and fast, and breakfast was plentiful each morning. Also, the complimentary happy hour in the lobby was superb! Nice drinks, finger foods, and atmosphere. After my first week, I left my laptop charger when I checked out - they held it for me and had it waiting for me on my next arrival. The location is great, not far from downtown and near Opryland. If I come to Nashville for pleasure, I will stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
golconda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Kudos to Valerie who was very useful and friendly when we checked in and to Steve Barnes. Good luck at the track Steve. The property has been updated recently and met our expectations. The breakfast was good with fresh fruit and a variety of hot and cold choices. The free cocktails and appetizers every evening also bear mention.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Metro Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Steve was the most professional person in the hotel. So was our housekeeper, Sofia. The room was large (2 room suite). The linen was fresh and clean.

The room smelled awful, due to the really dirty carpet...needs replacing badly.
I bought a scented candle so I could stomach the smell.
The sofa was lumpy.
We are Marriott folks but wanted to give this non-chain a try. My husband will probably stay here again (price), but I will not unless I learn that the carpet has been replaced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family booked this hotel on bookit.com for a last minute trip to Nashville. We had two adults to children under 10. I was a bit skeptical about booking this hotel because of all the reviews that I had read. However, I was extremely glad that we booked it. It has a very nice feel as soon as you walk through the lobby doors. The staff at check in was so nice and talkative and willing to help me with places to eat etc. The room was clean, smelled good (even the 8 year old made mention to how good it smelled twice,) already cool and spacious! The breakfast was amazing! My husband enjoyed the gravy, sausage and biscuits! The offer: scrambeled eggs, potatoes, biscuits, gravy, fruit, yogurt, cereal, hot coffee, juices, milk, you make your own waffles, bagels/toast, muffins....it was a nice surpise for FREE breakfast!

This hotel is located on a dead end. So it was nice and quiet. It's not in the middle of everything if that is something that you are looking for. The pool is nice (although a tad chilly since the weather is just getting geared up to be warm.)

Again, I'd like to say how nice the staff was: from check in, to breakfast staff, to check out everybody went above and beyond their call of duty! We would defintely stay here again with our family!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Was quoted one price on the phone but when we got there it was a different price. check in people weren't customer friendly, didn't get the King room but got a double queen for a much higher price (which the lady said 'you should be happy, I'm giving you a deal); which after checking in saw the price was $20 cheaper for a suite not a standard queen. They said they had no king rooms, but they gave us our key and it was to a King suite. Afraid there had been a mix up called & said what happened, they said to come back to the desk and they would downgrade us. I said I had suitcases, etc and they said just leave them in the hall; there were 3 "workers" just talking at the front desk, apparently they couldn't bring me a key. So for over $743 what I got was a room that was dirty-I scraped the DIRTY DRIED SOAP from the soap dish in the tub, picked up peanuts off the floor, wiped the plate for the on off switch to get rid of the dirt, crumbs off the desk, and dirt off the shelf before I could put something on it. The mirrors were spotted with toothpaste when we checked in, and still there a week later after check out, floor had not been vacuumed, and there was pieces of food where the carpet did not connect to the carpet in the area to hang your clothes (Yes, this was mentioned to the front desk and nothing was done)Little patio off our room with weeds growing that were literally 3' high.

Room Tip: Check room before checking in; check online for prices
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The price was great for a one night stay. The beds were to firm for my fiances liking but I thought they were ok. The breakfast buffet had a huge selection and was good. The rooms were nice and look to be partially updated. The location was great. Would recommend to anyone and will probably use again next time we visit Nashville.

• Stayed May 2013
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Here is an off-brand hotel near an airport. So, expectations are rather low, particularly since the price is 20% lower than the mid-level chains. But much to my surprise, the property was quite nice. I wonder what flag it used to carry and why it lost it, because the rooms are large, well appointed, and comfortable. Amenities include a fitness center and a darned decent comp breakfast. The internet was pretty slow and the breakfast room inadequate for the large group there on the weekend; staff is only so-so--a bit disengaged but no serious problems.

It is six minutes from the Nashville Airport. The only down side is that if you are using it as a layover there is no restaurant in walking distance (fast food about five blocks away on a sidewalk-less busy street.

But, if very good budget accommodations are your thing when flying in or out of BNA, you should give this hotel every consideration.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room as the elevators are few and far between
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!