The check in was terrible. The person that ended up checking me in was terrible. She was rude, not helpful, and loud. The rooms were clean and housekeeping did a good job every day. We stayed for 4 nights. The free breakfast was ok. The free drinks and appetizers every evening were good. The location was quiet and only 3 miles from the Grand Ole Opry, and all those attractions. We took a cab to downtown Nashville, and a cab ride was $20 one way. Well worth it. The hotel was about a hour and 15 min from the Jack Daniels distillery. A lot of things to do with in a hour drive. They are doing a lot of work on the hotel, and should be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Hotel Nashville