Although this hotel is going through some major renovation, I really liked this place. The lobby is completely closed off so you have to detour around the building to check in. The place is really torn up at the moment, but you can see the potential by what has been done so far. The rooms were spacious and ours opened onto a 1st floor patio by the pool. Being Feb. the pool wasn't opened but would be wonderful during the warmer months. We had a flat screen TV, fold out couch, nice bed linens and towels, easy WiFi, exceptional toiletries including mouthwash. Free hot breakfest buffet that was delicious with bacon and fresh fruit. This hotel also offered a free evening reception from 5-7 pm with open bar and a nice assortment of appetizers . It's right off 155. I would definitely stay again if ever in the Nashville area.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Hotel Nashville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.