“Not recommended!!” 2 of 5 stars

15% off Daily Speical
Ranked #48 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“Not recommended!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Got to the hotel on Dec. 26 and left the morning of Dec. 28. Had to call and request that our room be cleaned. ( was told by front staff that it would be a while due to not enough employees there). When checking in the lady at the front gave us a pice per night with tax. When checking out, the young BOY and the acting manager was at the front and was very argumentative about that we heard wrong and that we were not told that! I have stayed at cheaper hotels and got better service and have met homeless people that acted more professional than the bunch that works and operates this location. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AT THIS PLACE!!!!

• Stayed December 2012

568 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Aurora, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I used Priceline for a 3 star hotel in the Nashville Airport area, and got this hotel. Originally, we had 3 people traveling, myself, my husband, and our 16 year-old son. However, our plans then changed and we decided to include our 19 year-old daughter and 23 year-old son too. Of course, there is no changing Priceline reservations, when you have chosen your own price. I was surprised when we checked in and the front desk employees offered us a second room for $65, which they said was their regular rate for the night. Hmmmmm......I paid $68 on Priceline, and it said the median price for a 3 star hotel in this area was $128. Well, not so apparently. This hotel was not bad, but if I'd known I could pay $65 regular rate, I would not have done Priceline. The breakfast was okay, and came with the room rate. It was a buffet, with scrambled eggs (may have been powdered or processed, very dense and dry), potatoes, biscuits & gravy, sausages (wouldn't recommend the links, they were very chewy), make your own waffles, fruit, cereals, breads and muffins. 3 different juices, milk, coffee, cocoa, etc.
The room & bathroom were pretty clean, however, my son found a long black hair in the washcloth he used to wash his face that evening and there were a few hairs in the bathtub also. Beds are hard, and the heat is difficult to regulate, it was either way too hot or way too cold, we moved the dial a tiny bit one way or the other, but we had to keep adjusting it every couple of hours during the night, so not a great night's sleep.
One of us forgot a toothbrush, and the front desk was "out" of toothbrushes when we asked if they had any. They seemed annoyed that we had used Priceline. It felt as though we were 'marked' from the point of check-in. The hotel was not full, as evidenced by the parking lot being about half full, so I knew they had bigger rooms available. I offered to pay extra for a bigger room that all 5 of us could stay in comfortably, but they were not "able" to do anything about my Priceline purchase. When I asked for an extra blanket, I had to sign a waiver for it.
So, all in all, the price was good for what we got, but I won't search out this hotel again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife booked this knowing I am a cheap skate. Tell me where you can find a hotel that provides clean comfortable rooms with two full size beds, and all the facilitis others charge double for. The price which included breakfast was very acceptable. I like to take exercise and was a little disappointed to find the elipitical machine with an out of order sign placed on it. I settled for the cycle machine and treadmill. Built up a sweat and went to take a drink just outside the gymnasium, there was another out of order sign there too. Those were my only disappointments. The staff welcomed us, the breakfast was edible but not spectacular. I believe we had good value for our stay. I suspect that this used to be a Courtyard, it has all the hallmarks and design of a Courtyard. It has seen better days and probably needs updating and renovation. That being said for what we wanted, a place to act as a base during Christmas in Nashville it was superb. I strongly recommend this hotel to other cheapskates. If you want the Ritz, you have to pay Ritz prices, if you want a comfortable decent place to stay you need look no further.

Room Tip: Wear ear plugs because the doors slam when closed.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed 4 nights got room serviced 1 time. The rest of the time I had to call for clean towels. Hot breakfast was ok, better then others, but not the best. The hotel smells like old dirty carpet . Carpets looked dirty. Our room smelled like moldy damp carpet. I febreezed to no avail and finally resorted to buying a yankee candle which burned continuously while in the room. If you don't plan to spend a lot of time in your room and you aren't sensitive to smell go for it!

• Stayed December 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

A surprise trip for my Mother and Daughter as an early Christmas present. This location was great with easy access to the interstate or backway into the city itself. We weren't more than 15 minutes in any direction to the sights and sounds of Nashville. The hotel offered a hot breakfast which on the days I could make it down in time (clean-up at 9am sharp) it was in fact hot and very good. During the 4 day stay they had at one time or another, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, make-yourself waffles, breads and fruit. The hotel seemed to be secure as we didn't see any issues upon coming in late at night. All access to the building is by room key only day or night. The staff were very helpful and friendly from the front desk, the morning breakfast crew and the housekeeping staff. Very enjoyable stay!

Arab, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family and I stayed overnight here during the Nashville Christmas Parade weekend. The staff were very welcoming and polite during our stay. The location was really convenient to downtown & the attractions we wanted to visit while there. Check-out was smooth as well. Would definitely stay here again.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the stay. We arrived on a Saturday and left on Monday. The room was clean and nicer than I had expected. I didn’t sleep well the first night because I kept hearing noises in the hallways, but I eventually fell asleep. We slept in too late to catch breakfast. The only downside the next day was that I had wanted to watch the Packer game on NBC and it was the only channel that didn’t come in. The front desk stated that it wouldn’t get fixed until the next day. I was forced to watch it on my laptop. The breakfast the following day was okay, nothing great.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!