“Good room, good price.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #100 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Mo
“Good room, good price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here September 27 through Oct 1 nothing fancy just a good room at a good price and nice people run the place. Quiet and peaceful,slept soundly every night,felt safe. Plenty of restaurants nearby, easy access to the interstates, downtown is just a hop skip and a jump

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Avon by the Sea, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The rooms are very clean and good for the price paid $65. Some minor repairs would make a difference chipped paint etc. Very basic, no shampoo just soap. There is a very nice car that picks up from airport but if you don't have a car a bit inconvenient from downtown. The staff could not have been nicer allowing an early check in and a late checkout when my flights were messed up. A big thank you to Samantha and
Stacie for taking care of all the issues during my trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the nicest motel 6's. I'm assuming because it used to be Best Western. We stayed 6/27-6/28/13

We had a handicap room. I was a bit surprised there was a tub instead of a shower only area. How is a wheelchair able to get into a tub... No bench or anything.

My husband checked us in, I found it rude and none of her business as to why he wanted a room with two beds. He clearly stated two adults, his kids and dog. Why ask what the other bed is for... Our dog. Perhaps they need to train staff or get more mature people to handle the front desk.

• Stayed June 2013
staci h, Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay here at our property in Nashville,TN. We love to hear from all our guest. We hope next time your traveling through the Nashville,TN area you will come be our guest again!

Mgmt
Dublin, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This facility is like no other Motel 6 I've ever stayed. Instead of being cheap and cheerful, I got drab and pricey. I paid $95 plus tax for each room I booked (2) and no one room was better than the other. This is more of a "weekly/monthly rates" type of motel, rather than one that caters to the traveler or vacationer. The bed-linen had cigarette burns, the hallways smelled of urine and had the stains to prove it, one of my party awoke to bugs crawling on her, and another member of my party had to fix the broken toilet himself to avoid an embarrassing situation. The entire place had a very seedy, down-at-heel feel to it, and the best part of the stay was departure. I spoke to the Day Manager regarding the one room that was buggy and had a malfunctioning toilet. She stated she would get back to me after speaking to the owners. That was two and a half weeks ago, and I'm still waiting.

Room Tip: Go across the street
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
staci h, Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Hello, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay here at our hotel. We are under new management and we are working very diligently to work on all problem areas. I remember speaking to you briefly that morning about the problems with one of your rooms, we would have gladly moved you to another room had we known of the issues you were having and given the opportunity to do so. I have refunded your card and hope that if your ever in the Nashville,TN area again that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Mgmt
Oeiras, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I felt like heaven here after sleeping in other motels along my trip from chicago. Nice and clean, was quiet and for a low budget it can't go wrong. Warm bath and clean towels. Nice parking lot and a price is a steal compared to the other motels around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a typical Motel 6 but with a difference.
It has 3 floors and a lift ! We stayed on the 2nd floor the 1st night, and was moved to the 3rd floor on the second night by the very professional manager named Ken.
We had an issue with the person staying next door, and Ken moved us instantly.
Great hotel, run properly by a great Manager ! Thank you Ken.

Richard Kaminski.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Pueblo West, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I booked this room for my daughter, who is a college student. She was flying back to school after her Spring Break, using an airline buddy pass. Flights were very full, so she had to fly into Nashville at night, stay at a hotel, and continue on to her destination the following day. I needed to book something close to the airport that offered shuttle service. Unfortunately, the basketball tournament was going on and most of the area hotels were sold out. The few remaining ones had doubled or tripled their rates. Then I found where Motel 6 had an opening at their normal rates and had an additional discount if it was booked on-line at the Motel 6 website. I was surprised that a Motel 6 offers airport shuttle service. I wanted something nice for my daughter, but other hotels were priced at least 4 times higher. Called the hotel and was assured that they had quality lodging in a safe neighborhood. I was a little nervous about booking here, with only a few reviews. It used to be a Best Western, which was good. My daughter assured me that the Motel 6 would be fine for her. She was pleased with her stay. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It was in a safe neighborhood. The hotel shuttle was prompt. Fantastic rate for Nashville, especially for a major event going on. There was a 4:00 pm cancellation deadline in case I found something else, which I didn't. Only negative is that Motel 6's do not offer continental breakfast. My daughter had breakfast at the airport prior to her flight departure.

Room Tip: Book on-line at the Motel 6 website for the best rates
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!