“One of the better Motel 6's” 3 of 5 stars

You added Motel 6 to your Saves list
Motel 6
701 Stewart's Ferry Pike, Nashville, TN 37214   |
Ranked #92 of 150 hotels in Nashville
“One of the better Motel 6's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at many motel6's and this one is the nicest by far. I mean for 60 bucks a night it was great! The bathtub wasn't as clean as I like but I am a neat freak. I would definitely stay here again. It was quiet and nice.

• Stayed March 2013

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Roanoke, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is a nice place, but we had trouble with the room door, from the outside it wouldn't lock and we had a family meeting to attend this morning, the guy said it would take up to an hour to fix, so we packed up and went to check out, instead of offering us another room or doing something to make us come stay again, they did nothing. so for us we will not be staying there again, due to poor customer service.

Room Tip: If you have a problem and management do nothing to keep your business, take it elsewhere. Your payin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
staci h, Manager at Motel 6, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Hello, I wanted to take the time to respond to your feedback on your stay March 5th 2013. First of all i would like to apologize for what happened. We are under new management now and working diligently on areas that need improving. We never want to make a guest feel unwelcome or that they are a bother to us. If you are ever in our area again please call 615-889-9199 and ask to speak to the manager so I can personally take care of your stay here.

Mgmt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My fiancé and I needed a good place to stay for a week while I got started on my new job, and after over an hour of searching we found this place. The room was clean, the staff was wonderful, and the neighbors were quiet and friendly. There was even a grocery store, a dollar general, a Chinese restaurant, a subway, and a few gas stations across the street. My only complaints are that we didn't have a trash can or an ice bucket (which want a big deal) and there was a slightly strange smell in the room that I got used to quickly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in that area.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6

Address: 701 Stewart's Ferry Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Location: United States > Tennessee > Nashville
Ranked #92 of 150 hotels in Nashville
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Motel 6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Airport Hotel Nashville
Best Western Nashville
Nashville Best Western

If you own or manage Motel 6, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.