“High on Pie!! Pizze Real really "delivered" the goods.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Asheville, North Carolina
“High on Pie!! Pizze Real really "delivered" the goods.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Oh my, this is the best pizza I've ever had in my life. Really, truly delicious!! We were a party of eight and the staff quickly put some tables together, no
fussing just quickly took our orders and didn't complain aout some of our checks being separate and deliverd the pizza shortly after we finished our heavenly appetizers and salads. The crust was on the thin side, chewy and delicious. I think the sauce is really the best I've ever had, very fresh tasting and tangy as well. I can't wait to go back!! ps. I recommend the little delicacies appetizer if you want to try something unique that's easy to share.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food, but overpriced and inconsistent service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

I'd probably give 2-1/2 stars if that were an option, although my rating for the food alone would be 5 stars. Even given the quality of the food, however, it's overpriced.

The service is also hit or miss. On our last trip (the one that made us start exploring other options in the neighborhood), I called in an order for pickup. When I got there, they had made the wrong pizza. The woman at the counter first tried to get me to take what they had made, and after I refused, put another pizza in. While I waited (for around 25 minutes), they gave me a tap water to drink for my inconvenience.

When the new pizza came out, I took it and left, as I had already paid for the pizza when I first walked in half an hour ago. About the time I started crossing the street, someone came running out of the restaurant yelling "Sir! Sir! You need to pay for the pizza." I reminded her that I already had, and although she looked somewhat doubtful, she apologized and went back inside.

Definitely not a huge mistake. Stuff happens. But they just didn't seem very concerned about any of it. It was one of those moments where I found myself thinking that if I ran the place, I would have made a big deal out of it, bought the guy a beer, apologized a few times, and acted like it was an awful thing to happen, even if we both knew that it wasn't. Instead, I got chased back to my car.

• Visited December 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis
“Everything was gorgeous! Food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

This is located in was is called the East End or also known as 5 Points. This was an old house that was transformed into a delicious pizzeria. The decor and atmosphere was amazing as well as the staff. The pizza sauce is to die for. This is a must for Nashville.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pizza. Nice restaurant. Sat outside and the area is really up-n-coming.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

Good pizza. Nice restaurant. Sat outside and the area is really up-n-coming.

“An excellent neighborhood gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2009

An excellent neighborhood gem!