“Good food, great atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse

Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse
2509 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204 (Bellmont/Hillsboro)
(615) 292-1808
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 1,707 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Bellmont/Hillsboro
Description: The Frothy Monkey Coffeehouse is a full-service gourmet coffee shop located near the Belmont College area of Nashville. The diverse menu includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Denver, Colorado
“Good food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Food was great and well priced. It was perfect for a sit down breakfast that didn't take all mornining. Coffee was really tasty! Very cute inside. Love the atmosphere.

Ohio
“Great food/great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was a wonderful little stop. The coffee was great, and the food tasted wonderful! The service was friendly and fast too.

Central California
“Donut muffin & mocha madness!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Always wanting to keep it local while on vacation, I decided to skip my usual morning go to, (Starbucks) and try the FM, while in Nashville. Without reservation--I'm going to applaud the Monkey for serving me the very best non fat, no whip, Mocha I have EVER had...then I bit into a delicious donut muffin & the day somehow managed to rise even further off the charts! If ever in Nashville, do yourself a favor & swing by FM :)

Nashville, Tennessee
“I've tried, but can't recommend this local chain”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Based on rave reviews from folks I trust I've visited this location and the one in Franklin a few times each and have not been impressed. The coffee is consistently mediocre or worse. The staff has been okay at best and rude normally. Even though they occasionally have gluten free items, no one can tell me if they're dairy free too. Since I haven't been able to determine if there are any allergens in the food, I have not eaten here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My mom and I walked from our downtown hotel to this place twice for breakfast/brunch. The food was fresh and delicious. My cappuccino was pretty and it tasted fantastic. I would definitely return.