“Delicious! There are only two places in Nashville I will go to buy my cupcakes and this is one of them.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dulce Desserts

Ranked #261 of 1,695 restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Very expensive, but the taste of flavors in your mouth make up for the price. I wish they would double the size of the cake and halve the ant of icing. But that's a bias opinion since I don't like a lot of icing on my cakes/cupcakes. Just try it - you won't regret.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Absolutely Incredible!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I first heard of Dulce at a Wedding Show hosted by Cheekwood. I was so tired of tasting bad food and dry cake that day. I wanted to leave, but my friend/sister-in-law had me sample one last bite of cake. It was actually good! Moist and perfect. I still wasn't quite sold though because I am not cake person esp wedding cake so it wasn't a priority. Well that all changed...

We went to a tasting and I fell in love with Dulce! Juanita was easy to work with and made the whole process very easy. Everyone loved the cake! It was such a huge hit. Seriously go there! Get some "sexy red velvet" cupcakes or try something with her lemon curd! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashvillle
“Cute cookies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stopped by Dulce Desserts to grab a few special cookies to take to a customer. Although I wasn't there to purchase a cake, the cakes and pictures of cakes in the small storefront just off Edgehill were beautiful.The chocolate chip cookies were very moist and the decorated sugar cookies a hit as they were very cute

Visited August 2011
Topeka, Kansas
“Great cupcakes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Friendly staff who were very patient answering all the questions I had about their cupcakes! Decent cake... Amazing frosting.

Visited July 2011