“Close to Downtown” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville

You added Knights Inn Nashville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #93 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“Close to Downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Me and my wife were looking for a place to stay close to downtown for the Predator's game, we were recommended the Knights Inn, The Hotel is very welcoming and affordable. The Beds are very Comfortable and the rooms are nice, It's a great place to stay if your looking for an overnight stay. The Staff at the front desk were very nice too, we will defiantly be back!

Room Tip: The Rooms facing the Cross point Church are bigger and more spacious.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Richville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a great stay we had! Our stay was for three days and we couldn't have been treated any better! Within walking distance to the stadium or even downtown. I would give this hotel an A++! This is not a flashy hotel but it is clean and neat. It was just an overall great value.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Man at front desk hostile. Be sure to have a print out of your room reservation as he charged us $109 and I booked for $88 but didn't have any proof. Gave us a room that stunk to high heaven of someone who hasn't washed in awhile! We moved to another room real quick but the rug was still disgusting. A lot of creepy men hanging around. 30 minute walk into downtown or you can take the public bus which was fine.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We apologize for any inconvience caused to you during your stay at the hotel.You had a rate of $88 plus tax.You refused to pay the taxes.We have reasonable rates at the hotel.
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visiting family during the holidays, but I did not want to stay with them. I wanted to stay near downtown and be able to go out. The rooms were nice and affordable. I tried looking all over for a room that was reasonably price. I think all the rooms in downtown are overpriced. This place was perfect. I even got breakfast included. 5 dollar cab ride to the bars downtown. Check in was easy and maid service did a great job of cleaning the room for the multiple days I was there. I come to Nashville often and will now stay here from now on. From outside, the motel does not look ideal, but inside it is perfect

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

This hotel is not at all flashy, but our room was clean and comfortable, the bus stop is right accross the road, to go downtown or from the opposite side of the road to go to Walmart, buses run every 10 mins or so which is great, people from Nashville are extremely friendly and always willing to help or give directions, the area that this hotel is in is safe, although the area does look a bit dodgy. Attendants from the gas station / store were very friendly and helpful. Downtown Nashville is very clean, with a fantastic atmosphere.......Great city!!!

Room Tip: I think all rooms were basically the same, the owner was very nice and helpful.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 via mobile

It was an awful experience. We got there around midnight... The other customers were looking at us, that was really creepy. Rooms are old and not that clean and the bathroom is small. The parking lot is dark and doesn't look safe. The surrounding looks like an horror movie set, just roads and parkings, a gas station and nothing else. It is not close to downtown at all (at least if you want to walk there)!! I didn't feel safe at all and never left my bags I the room....then ran away in the morning. Around 1 a.m. someone bumped into our door. I wouldn't stay there again and wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed December 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

I flew to Nashville to attend the Jets Titans game. The hotel is close to the stadium. The rooms are clean, large, and had a microfridge. Loved that I saved money on parking...free parking didnt have to park at the stadium. Free breakfast the waffles were tasty. Check in was quick and got a great recommendation for dinner. will stay again, happy that I saved money by staying here...much nicer than the last reviews. The church acorss the street had a festival going on that was fun to check out with the kids.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the pool
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Nashville? Share your experiences!