“Gandhi slept here and they robbed his rib cage” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Nashville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Ranked #107 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
England, United Kingdom
“Gandhi slept here and they robbed his rib cage”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Well this is a great place to visit if you want to get rid of all your old junk, these people will rob literally anything. Now as a PhD holder I am eager to sample all the delights Her Majesty's great earth has to offer, however this hovel must be eradicated before it has a chance to breed.

I wheeled my £9,000 luggage into the foyer of the doomhole, being sure to wash the wheels with antibacterial in order to prevent the demonic air eating away at my priceless finery. The reception staff were excruciatingly rude, to the point where my skin actually developed icicles from their frosty behaviour. Eventually they used their menial skill set to locate my booking and directed me to my allocated prison cell. Sadly this wasn't Alcatraz, so I was unable to escape from the depths of doom. Upon first glance, the room reminded me of my Scottish great grandmothers old bungalow, however there was one KEY difference: my 90 year grandmere was able to manipulate her brittle bones around a hoover and bottle of bleach. The bed bugs were bigger than Gandhi and his bodybuilding boyfriend combined, and I had to wrestle with them for several minutes before eventually deciding to sleep standing up. As as PhD holder I am able to sleep in a full standing position due to my superior intelligence, so this was not an issue.

Finally with my doom sentence coming to an end, I bravely ventured into the outside world passing the troll on the front desk. Only moments after my priceless corpus departed the building, the demonic night manager couldn't contain his glee as he skipped to my room. Now I thought I had taken all my expensive items, but as I own so many it is not always easy to keep tabs on them so one expensive electronic device was left in the room. The night managers refined eye for thieving kicked in and his filthy paws were on my item before you could say 'THEFT ACT 1981'. I saw this with my own eyes on CCTV, but the moronic troll completely denied his involvement. I hope you enjoy your idiotic life stuck behind the desk of this doomhole, waiting for royalty like myself to enter the premises. My autograph would have been worth much more, but I wouldnt sign the rags you call clothes.

SLEEP ON A BENCH. Tramps are much kinder, and have nice singing voices.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Columbia, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We were looking foa a place to stay in nashville to do something for the weekend.The hotel had mixed reviews and we were a bit cautious booking there.The price was very good and the free breakfast and other amenities were very enticing compared to other downtown hotels which were extraorbitantly priced.We took a chance and were amazed by the hotel proximity to broadway downtown.The room was extremely clean.Free coffee was provided in room.Mir the desk clerk was very caring and helpful.
We enjoyed our stay and even got to pray at the crosspoint church across the road.We saved a lot of money and parking was free. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends and family going to nashville.

Room Tip: get a room facing downtown for an amazing viwe of downtown
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel when I am in the area. It's in a ideal location,within minutes of downtown,It's Clean and quiet with security on the premises,Free Parking. The management ,Mr.James Patel, Andy and staff have been very courteous.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Euclid,Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for 2 nights 10/4/14-10/6/14 for Browns game.. Hotel was fine for what we needed.. Is it a 5 star?? No.. but for a place to put your head down to sleep it's not bad. Store right next to the hotel for any needs that come up and only a $7 taxi ride to Broadway. Don't expect royal treatment but for the price I would stay here again while traveling with buddies.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel two nights a week. Its comfortable and quite at night. Staff's were nice and friendly. Check in is as easy as check out. Breakfast is good if you dont eat that much. I always come back to a clean room at the end of a stressful day.

Room Tip: I stay in non-smoking room. Its nice.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Parma, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the worst hotel experience I have ever endured. I booked this hotel through Expedia which should have guaranteed the rooms. The first room wasnt very clean (carpet) and the bed was broken but we managed to fix it enough to sleep on it (too tired to move rooms). I had 2 rooms booked for the next night. We called the next morning and asked for adjoining rooms which we were told we had, just take our stuff with us that day and recheck back in for the rooms. When we returned to check back in, the General Manager, who was working the desk was very rude. He refused to find my reservation saying he could not locate it but he never checked. We overheard him say he sold our rooms (rooms that were already paid for???). He threatened to call the police if we didnt leave. Had to go find another place (which was 10x better)

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, yesterday
We apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay at the hotel.You had two rooms guaranteed reservations for two nights each.You crammed 8 people in one room and did not take the second room for the first night stay.On the second day you came for the extra room and had 8 more people wanting to stay in the other room.The desk clerk asked you to comply with hotel reservation you made for 4 people peer room.You became belligerent and the desk clerk told you to leave the property as you were not following hotel policies.The desk clerk was only doing his job.
Jackson, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stay here 10 times a year during Titans football season. Friendly staff, clean rooms with microwave & mini fridge. Walking distance to LP Field & a $6 cab ride will get you downtown Nashville. If you're looking for an affordable, safe place to stay close to everything Nashville, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Nashville? Share your experiences!