“Clean, comfortable and a good location. ” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Nashville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Ranked #105 of 150 hotels in Nashville
New York City, New York
“Clean, comfortable and a good location. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I came here as a stop on my road trip. It's in a good location as most thing are only a 5-10 minute drive away. It's clean, spacious and comfortable. It includes a decent breakfast and had all the facilities we needed for our stay.

For somewhere to rest your head while you explore the city, it does the job.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

324 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Kongsberg, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It pretty much got what you need . a swimming pool and big room :) A short walk and you are downtown .... Like 15 minutes walk . Perfect for us when we visited Nashville for the CMA fest :) I will stay at this hotel again !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Naperville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in everything from campgrounds to the Presidential suites of luxury hotel chains. Each venue type serves a different purpose. In the case of my recent stay in Nashville, I needed a hotel that was dirt cheap for my three night stay, but was clean and had the basic amenities. Knights Inn definitely served the purpose. For 1/3 to 1/5 the price I would have paid at a Marriott, Hyatt, or equivalent, I got what I needed. As long as you're driving and not relying on taxis or public transportation, it's easy to get anywhere you need to go in Nashville. Aside from the basic amenities and a relatively comfortable bed, there is free Wifi and a surprisingly good breakfast given the room rates - including eggs, sausage, and waffles. Bottom line, you aren't living in the lap of luxury, but you get more than you paid for!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The worst! The desk manager was insane! He would not let my wife in our room when she forgot her key. He went nuts threatening to evict us when I got upset. The room looked like something out of a horror movie. Every cabby and bartender took pity on us when we told them where we were staying. VERY sketchy area. We came back to our room one night to find a meth head panhandling for cigarettes and cash. All of the surrounding buildings and businesses have razor wire surrounding there lots. One person even informed us that they just closed a meth lab not to far.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the hotel.Regarding giving you a room key the desk clerk was following hotel procedure.The person who rented the room told the desk clerk not to give a room key to anyone that came to the front desk.When you came to the front desk to get a key the desk clerk told you tell the person who rented the room to give authority to him to release key to you.
You refused to call your husband and screamed at the desk clerk and said this was the only hotel that did not give key to person that came to front desk.The desk clerk told you several times that he was following hotel protocol.We have a 7000 strong crosspoint church across our property.You can see them on Crosspoint.Tv.WVe have thousands of guests who stay at the hotel as we have great rates,free parking,free wifi,free breakfast and complimentary microwave and fridge.
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything was just great when we stayed at the hotel.The price was affordable and room was in good condition.The hotel was very near Lp field where titans play.We greatly enjoyed our stay and area wes great.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
borlange
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel for a great price! Excellent staff and very clean. 15 minutes walk from downtown,but it is a very safe walk. No problem to walk home after dark....liked the poolarea very much. Would stay there again..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel a lot , this place had worn and stained sheets, the front desk never picks up. Guess that way they can't hear complaints. Carpet so old I won't take off my shoes till bed time. Location not really down town but across the river. Wish I had read the reviews but my gal booked for us. I think the good reviews is from the owner I'm not foreign nor prejudice. You have been warned.

Room Tip: Concentrate on the bad reviews as any employee or owner can make good ones.