“Great room for price!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Nashville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Ranked #105 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Decatur, Georgia
“Great room for price!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Overall, my stay was alright. Only stayed a few nights. Even though the area is a little rough, I didn't feel like I was in danger. My room was clean enough where I didn't feel like I had to clean it myself. I would stay here again if I am ever in this area.

• Stayed June 2014

312 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The room was very clean and the house keepers were very friendly.the hotel was lactated near all the town attractions. The front desk clerk was promp and efficent , he was very helpful in getting taxi cabs and booking tools. Breakfast was declious and the waffles were appetizing. We love our stay at the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
devon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Looked at some of the reviews and thought ok very reasonable lets give it a try, No No no, we are not snobs and as long as it's clean & tidy for the price we are quite content - but this place was totally awful!!! Right next to what appeared to be a truckers parking Lott it's no where near any cafes or restaurants and as for the room itself we walked in and did not put our bags down.
If I had been on a rugby tour and was several sheets to the wind I too would leg it away to find alternative accommodation possibly a bus stop!
Do yourself a favour and avoid totally.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We apologize that your stay did not go as planned.We do not advertise any restaurant being next to us.We have restaurants five minutes walking distance that is Shoney's ,Thai restaurant and German restaurant.There are many restaurants on broadway downtown.We also have Urbanspoon that has a lot of restaurants that deliver.We offer complimentary breakfast, which includes waffles,scrambled eggs and sausages.Free parking ,Free wifi ,Free microwave/fridge and a lot of other things we do not charge.
The desk clerk even offered to call other hotels in the downtown broadway area so as to meet your five star hotel ambiance that you were looking for.When you heard the prices they were charging you balked.We do not set prices for other hotels as they have their own management personnel that sets room rates for their properties.Further the hotels in downtown broadway Charge $38 per night for parking.They charge for breakfast ,charge for microwave and fridge.
We are considered in the downtown metro area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This by far was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. first of all when I made the reservation I was told the hotel was in walking distance todowntown, this would be true if you considered a 30 minute walk walking distance. The staff was horrible not helpful at all, the room when we ffirst walked in had a musty odor and smelled like cigarrete smoke even though it was a smoke free room. The hotel is in a very shady part of town, apparently it was such a bad part of town that the vending machines were locked in cages and we could only find one restaurant that would deliver to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
We apologize for any inconveniences that you had during your stay at the hotel.The room cleaner we use is the same room cleaner they use at high end hotels.You had mentioned a member of your party had severe allergies.We have a 7000 community strong crosspoint church across our hotel.They have churchgoers that are people of all professions in life.Urbanspoon has a lot of restaurants that deliver to the hotel.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Family enjoyed Nashville. The view is fantastic of the city. I will definitely return to this hotel. Downtown was a 15 minute walk, great breakfast. Excellent front desk service. Rooms clean and up to date.

Room Tip: Room view from parking lot, excellent view of city.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Seremban, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The room was extremely satisfactory. Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was not bad and the area is quite near to the city centre. Although the area has nothing much as it is in the industrial area. All in all highly recommendable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Birmingham, AL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

First I want to say that the staff at this hotel seems very friendly so that is a big plus. Unfortunately it goes down from there. This is our first night in town for the CMT music fest and around 2 am I hear a storm rolling in and go to the door to look outside. I stopped because there is a man standing on the balcony looking out at the parking lot having a smoke and just at that moment two African American men approach him and immediately begin punching him in the face. The man who was standing on the balcony hits the ground hard, the two men bend over him (presumably checking his pockets) and then turn and run away down the steps and out of view. We called for help and the front desk sends their security up who then calls the police and paramedics. They have to take the hotel patron off in the ambulance. This is a great thing to have happen on your first night of five while staying with your whole family including small children... This makes me worry about walking with my family back to the hotel every night after the concerts at LP field which is less than a mile away (which is why we stayed here in the first place). Other than this the rooms are adequate and in working order but a little dated. Just wish my family felt a little safer since we're paying three times the normal amount for this hotel during the music fest.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
We appreciate you staying with us.The incident that you saw was of friends having a squabble after drinking at one of the bars downtown.They had come to nashville for cma awards from San Francisco.We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

Been to Knights Inn Nashville? Share your experiences!