The only cons I would say is the furniture is aged, the carpet is a bit grungy as is the room smell, but the pros are:
- reasonable price
- has nice pool outside
- great location if you have a car (not so if you want public transit)
- aircon works great
- good water pressure
- nice beds/sheets clean
- flat screen tv
- small fridge and microwave included
Works for me, I just made sure to wear socks in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located one mile from downtown Broadway where Music city centre convention center,Ryman Auditorium,Hard rock cafe,Country music hall of fame,Wild horse saloon,Bridgestone arena where Nashville predators play hockey.The tennesee titans stadium Lp Field is located 5 minute walk from hotel. We provide free breakfast that includes Waffles,Scrambed eggs,Sausages,Hard boiled eggs etc.Parking is free.We also have Microwave And Fridge in all rooms.Internet wifi is provided free of cost.Parking is free of cost as downtown motels charge $38.00 per night.Downtown is 15 minutes walk and Taxis cost approximately $7 to $8 to Hard Rock Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Nashville Hotel Nashville