“It is what it is!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville

You added Knights Inn Nashville to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #89 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“It is what it is!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Is this the destination you'd want for a romantic getaway or extended family vacation? Probably not. But if you're in town and need a place to crash, this place is absolutely worth it. I was terrified of visiting after reading some of the scathing reviews online, but I was pleasantly surprised by how perfect this hotel was for our trip. We were visiting with friends and the proximity to downtown was wonderful...easy to walk, cheap to cab it. Rooms were spacious, water pressure in the shower was perfect, and the beds were comfy. The customer service was fabulous, I think...the young man at the front desk was totally accomodating at all times, even when we had to return after check in to look for a lost phone. I would absolutely recommend this hotel for people visiting Nashville on a budget and I'll definitely return in the future. Thanks so much, Knights Inn!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My stay was very pleasant. Laundry facility on site. It is convienant to downtown and bus line. Near the titans stadium. The only thing there are no restaurants close by. I feel safe for the most part. But overall decent hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

First off, if you expect the Ritz Carlton just because this hotel is in Nashville, then stay elsewhere. When we checked in yesterday, we found our room very clean and there were no bed bugs. Even the nicest of hotels can have them. Also we felt very safe and the area might only feel sketchy to some because it is across the river from downtown and in an industrial area. Overall, our stay was pleasant and quiet despite the fact that the hotel was sold out that night to mostly football fans in town to watch the Titans/Jaguar game and the hotel being near the railroad tracks. That is saying a lot because I'm a light sleeper!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This place is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! This is the WORST hotel experience I have had in my entire life. I travel and stay at a hotel at least once per month and have stayed at many hotels. I decided to take a chance on this hotel because it had quite the mix of reviews. I wish that I hadn't. This hotel was the worst place I have ever experienced.

At check in, they are so primitive with their check-in process that it takes forever, but that isn't the worst part about the place. My room had mold in the ceiling, but I decided that I would let that slide and not be picky.

That evening when I returned to my hotel room, the heater (which I had turned on before I left) had not heated my room even slightly. As it was only about 35 degrees in Nashville, and as the walls in this hotel are paper thin, heat was necessary. We asked for maintenance to come. They came and said that the heater was unrepairable. They sent us to a different room. This room didn't have a working heater either. We called and asked for maintenance to come and the man at the front desk said "we already sent you a maintenance worker before." We explained that this was new room and this heater didn't work either and that it needed to be looked at as well. He finally gave in, after arguing with us about it for a few minutes. The maintenance worker returned and couldn't fix this heater either. They were out of rooms and their solution for us was for us to stay in the frigid room and to wear extra clothes and extra blankets. We asked for a space heater, they did not comply.

I kindly asked for a refund as our basic needs were not being met. We were accomodated. The man at the front desk said "The refund policy is clear. We do not refund rooms unless you cancel three days in advance." I understand refund policies, however, how in the world could I have known three days in advance that the room at the hotel would be lacking basic necessities like heat. The solution of extra clothes and extra blankets are not even solutions. How are you supposed to come out of the shower or even wash your hands in a room that has no heat?

The service here was absolutely laughable, and quite frankly disgusting. If you don't care about safety, service, or cleanliness stay here. If not, RUN THE OTHER WAY!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
90jamesp, Manager at Knights Inn Nashville, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We apologize that you encountered problem during your stay.We endeavour to give great service.The heater was just turned on when you entered the room and you did not give it a few minutes to make your room warm.You insisted on having another room .We had maintenance check room and it was blowing heat .
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very noisy place. The attendant as check in was a complete jerk - ! Breakfast was below average and from 7AM to 9AM. Would not stay there again. Cabbies told us this was crack alley. Razor blades in the parking lot. IMO avoid this place.....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Only hotel in the U.S. Where I found bedbugs. When I went to the front desk with this, even bringing them a few bedbugs in a cup to prove it, I was accused of trying to run a scam, and told they dont have bedbugs.... Horrible place, avoid at all costs.

• Stayed October 2013
Weymouth, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Situated close to busy roads, but just accross the river into Downtown Nashville, it was a walkable distance and was preferable to the high car parking charges there. The motel is rather tired looking and is dated. We unfortunately booked two "double" beds, using only one which was SMALL. The room and hotel was clean however, so can't complain at the price we paid.

Room Tip: Rooms on the reception side are quieter as the main car park is the other side