“Good Place - Clean - With helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #44 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Good Place - Clean - With helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

Hi,
I spent 4 days at the Best Western Suites Near Opryland. The room was clean, neat but most of all the staff went out of their way to make the stay pleasent. I was attending a funcition at the Gaylord Opryland Convention Center. The hotel offers a $15 package which includes pick up and return to the airport PLUS as many times as you want to be taken to and picked up at the convention center (which is about a mile away).

I recommend business persons as well as families to stay at this Hotel

Tom Terwilliger
TomT@NetOpCtr.com

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
CHATTANOOGA,TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

I have one word to describe this hotel and its service “Terrible”. The manager Bill is the rudest most ignorant person I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone weather a friend or an enemy.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
bestwesternnashville, Webmaster at BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Suites near Opryland during your recent visit to our area, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry that you feel that you were treated rudely. This is definitely not acceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly apprecieated. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

1) The staff received additional training as to the level of courtesy with which they are expected to treat our valued guests.

2) The manager Bill was also spoken to separately concerning the level of courtesy which he, as our representative, is expected to show our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at the Best Western Suites near Opryland. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2010

I stayed here for three nights when I visited Nashville as a tourist. It was about 10 miles from the downtown area, but 1/2 mile from Opryland Resort. I was able to walk to the resort (avoiding the $17 per car parking fee) and since it was Christmas, I got to walk around the resort and view the over-the-top decorations for Christmas. The hotel was off the main road so it was quiet. It was within a few miles of grocery and liquor stores, so it was convenient. It was close to the freeway and within 15 min. of downtown. I found the staff to be very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. I was glad I chose to stay here. The front desk staff was very helpful in guiding me when I needed directions or information about sightseeing. They made great recommendations and were very friendly. The continental breakfast was typical--waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juices and coffee. I would recommend this hotel if you don't care about being in the middle of downtown Nashville.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Fort Worth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

After looking at the recommendations we thought "this is the one". Rated well, inexpensive, great location. It did have a great location.

I was so disappointed after checking in. The floors were not clean in the halls elevators, etc. Breakfast was ...honestly horrible. I have stayed at many hotes and thier buffets were great in comparison to this place. Rotten bananas, joke for a muffin, no yogurt or sausage biscuits, always very crowded and no place to sit. We ate there the first day and skipped the others. The rooms were adequate and the beds were fine.

I would say if you are under 65 and not traveling with children, don't stay here. I can understand seniors wanting to stay as they would have great rates and with children the price woul be good too. I'm no where close to rich and snooty but do like a nice clean friendly place, this is not it. I did not find the staff very helpful either.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Suites near Opryland for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the rooms to be adequate and the beds fine and that the location was a good one for you.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

1) The housekeeping staff received extra training concerning the level of cleanliness which they are expected to maintain as our employees.

2) The breakfast staff received extra training concerning the breakfast which we expect them to offer to our valued guests.

3) The staff members received extra training concerning the courteous way in which they as our employees are expected to treat our valued guests.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

I stayed here a few years ago with my mother and it was nicer then. I brought my husband this time. We arrived at the hotel and had a quick check in but they weren't very friendly. Our room was ok, they really need to do some updates. It looks as though they have updated the bathroom so maybe they will work on the room next. The room was very spacious, it had a little wall separating the beds from the couch and desk. The beds were fairly comfortable and the pillows are soft. The location is good. Opryland is right across the street, which is a must see. Just park at the back of the parking lot of the mall and walk over so you don't have to pay $10 for parking at Opryland. The mall is very nice, it has a lot of stores and great restaurants, just a little over priced. If you're going to eat somewhere try Caney's it is a lot cheaper than those at the mall and it was good and closer to the hotel. The continental breakfast at the hotel was just average. They had waffles, cereals and muffins. The bad part is you have to share tables. Also remember breakfast is from 6:30 to 9:30, when we checked in she told us 6-10 and we decided to sleep in one day and got there at 9:30 and it was closed so we had to buy breakfast. Overall, it is an ok place to stay. It is a good, safe location but I think I will try somewhere in the Brentwood area next time.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for a week at the end of October. We really enjoyed our stay. Great location and it's very quiet. We stayed in room 508. The beds are comfy and we never had trouble sleeping. The rooms were clean and we liked the fridge and microwave. Breakfasts were good, but we got a little sick of the same thing after a week. Definitely not a big deal though. Don't hesitate to stay here. Enjoy your stay!

Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2009

This hotel is nice, and is convenient to restaurants, Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. My room was comfortable and clean. The hotel has a PC in the lobby for guest use, which is a nice feature. I was, however, charged a $2.19 "SAFE FEE" for the safe in my room that I never used, so check your bill carefully.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland? Share your experiences!