“Better than expected” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Leuven
“Better than expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

A great hotel Simple, clean, large room and great TV. I booked this room because it is a 3 minute drive to the Gaylord convention center.

An absolute yes for a value stay in Nashville.
My room has a safe, a fridge, microwave, extra sink, clean large bathroom..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ct
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a very nice hotel close to the Grand Ole Opry & 10 minutes from downtown. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Hotel staff extremely nice & helpful. Nashville is an exciting city with so much to do. I'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Chattanooga, Tennessee, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel had THE NASTIEST pull out couch!! We were told that the owner wouldn't even spring for 1 rollaway bed per floor. I wish I had a blacklight! At checkout, no one was at the desk for >10 mins!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bartlett, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We only stayed one night. Just a quick getaway. Yes the lobby was underconstruction, but I was not inconvenienced by it at all. Manager came out to help the front "table" when it started to back up. We had a room on the second floor. It was a really nice size, separate seating room and large screen tv. The best part was the bed!!!! We had a king size bed and the mattress was so comfortable I could have stayed there all day!!! Breakfast was good, waffles, bagels, fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs. Plenty to eat and available from 6:30 (for my early riser husband) to 9am for a late sleeper like me. We will definately be back. Only issue was only one outlet in the bathroom and it was on the wall with the door. Too far away from the sink.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carbondale, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was traveling to this hotel for business. The only reason we stayed at this hotel was because it offered a pull out couch. I confirmed that on their website and on the phone when I made the reservation. Upon arriving, we found the lobby under renovation. The worker stated that they don't control their website when I asked why I wasn't informed about the renovations. The third night was the only night we had 3 people. I went to open the sofa bed and there was a big sign saying that is was not in operation. When I talked to the staff they said there was nothing we could do and said their website didn't say sofabeds were included. So, I showed him on my iPad the website and he once again told me they don't control the website. When I went down the elevator to complain (I tried to call twice but no one answered at the front desk), the doors opened to a sheet of plastic over the entrance. They had to cut a hole in the plastic to let me out. They made no apologies and offered no options for not having enough beds. I was told that no manager was on site or could be contacted. Also, they informed me that the manager would have just said that I should have confirmed with them anyway. This was the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I should not have been surprised when I was contacted after my negative survey and told once again that the website was clear about their sofabeds. So, I sent screenshots of the website to the manager. Once again, don't stay here!! IT's not worth it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
rockford,mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

upon arrival we were surprised to find that the lobby and all first floor public areas were being renovated.the place was a mess.staff was confined to one small office with the door closed due to noise and dust, which even reached the 3rd floor via the elevator shaft. breakfast and business space were temporarily moved to a conference room. the manager offered no apologies...giving a matter-of-fact explanation that such work had to occur during slow periods. fortunately the room itself was fine and we had no need for other amenities, other than breakfast which was sparten.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland? Share your experiences!