“Work in progress...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #50 of 150 hotels in Nashville

470 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chattanooga, Tennessee, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel had THE NASTIEST pull out couch!! We were told that the owner wouldn't even spring for 1 rollaway bed per floor. I wish I had a blacklight! At checkout, no one was at the desk for >10 mins!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Bartlett, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We only stayed one night. Just a quick getaway. Yes the lobby was underconstruction, but I was not inconvenienced by it at all. Manager came out to help the front "table" when it started to back up. We had a room on the second floor. It was a really nice size, separate seating room and large screen tv. The best part was the bed!!!! We had a king size bed and the mattress was so comfortable I could have stayed there all day!!! Breakfast was good, waffles, bagels, fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs. Plenty to eat and available from 6:30 (for my early riser husband) to 9am for a late sleeper like me. We will definately be back. Only issue was only one outlet in the bathroom and it was on the wall with the door. Too far away from the sink.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Carbondale, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was traveling to this hotel for business. The only reason we stayed at this hotel was because it offered a pull out couch. I confirmed that on their website and on the phone when I made the reservation. Upon arriving, we found the lobby under renovation. The worker stated that they don't control their website when I asked why I wasn't informed about the renovations. The third night was the only night we had 3 people. I went to open the sofa bed and there was a big sign saying that is was not in operation. When I talked to the staff they said there was nothing we could do and said their website didn't say sofabeds were included. So, I showed him on my iPad the website and he once again told me they don't control the website. When I went down the elevator to complain (I tried to call twice but no one answered at the front desk), the doors opened to a sheet of plastic over the entrance. They had to cut a hole in the plastic to let me out. They made no apologies and offered no options for not having enough beds. I was told that no manager was on site or could be contacted. Also, they informed me that the manager would have just said that I should have confirmed with them anyway. This was the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I should not have been surprised when I was contacted after my negative survey and told once again that the website was clear about their sofabeds. So, I sent screenshots of the website to the manager. Once again, don't stay here!! IT's not worth it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
rockford,mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

upon arrival we were surprised to find that the lobby and all first floor public areas were being renovated.the place was a mess.staff was confined to one small office with the door closed due to noise and dust, which even reached the 3rd floor via the elevator shaft. breakfast and business space were temporarily moved to a conference room. the manager offered no apologies...giving a matter-of-fact explanation that such work had to occur during slow periods. fortunately the room itself was fine and we had no need for other amenities, other than breakfast which was sparten.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Camdenton, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed 2 nights there - yes, they were in the midst of remodeling - but they did try to contain it - the breakfast was a little disappointing - no coffee available after the 9am cut off - but the staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very nice. Would like to try them again when all the remodeling work is done and give them another chance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dumfries, Virginia, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Flew into Nashville for the Stellar Awards. A few weeks prior to departure I decided to check and see if any availability had opened at my timeshare. They could accomodate me 2 of the 3 nights needed. So, I changed my reservation at Best Western from 3 nights to 1. THANK GOD! Was very disappointed to find the hotel under rennovation...lobby was being remodeled. Had I known in advance I would have switched hotels. Clerk seemed unconcerned when I inquired about the remodel and whether they had this info posted on their website. Rooms were less than standard; however, it seems the bathrooms have been updated and were actually nice. Breakfast was ok, but guests had to clean tables and there was a sign posted to try to eat within 15 minutes to allow others to sit down...REALLY?! The location is close to Opryland, Opry Mills, but not the best area of town and not much to do in the area. Location is also kind of dark and deserted. I plan to return to Nashville, but I WILL NOT stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland? Share your experiences!