Stayed here for two nights at the end of a cross-country road trip, relocating my daughter to Nashville from Oregon. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Close to downtown attractions. Pet-friendly, which was important as the family dog was with us. They dog park is two blocks away, which was fine except for the neighborhood felt just a little sketchy. There were two police officers stationed one block away, so that did make it feel more comfortable. We did need the sofa bed, as there were three of us, and it was horrible. I put the couch cushions on the fold-out the first night, and that was better but pretty awkward. The next day I flagged the housekeeper and told him there were missing springs and the mattress was awful. He brought a maintenance person who added a few more springs (still had many missing after that) and an egg-crate foam pad. I ended up just sleeping on the couch itself instead of the fold-out. SO...if staying there and you need to use the sofa-bed...check it out early and ask for a foam pad! Or put a kid on it. :) We were prepared to stay there up to seven nights, but thankfully the movers arrived after two. We probably would have moved to a hotel closer to the suburb my daughter was moving to after those first few nights, just because of the dog situation. But, in a different situation I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. We didn't take advantage of the free dinner, and just did a quick breakfast one morning, but they seemed like nice perks. We had a sixth floor corner room facing the side street and it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites