Great rooms for sharing with friends or kids because there is more room. King bed in the main room with sofa pull-out bed in the other. Main bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. The sofabed was not (thin, springy mattress). Kids wouldn't mind. Full kitchen, nice bath. The best of the hotel is that it has a generous breakfast with a variety of options AND a light meal weekday evenings which I've never seen at hotels before. They do a great job of keeping the food available until the end of the breakfast time and there were enough tables for everyone whenever we were there. The evening I was there for dinner, it was a baked potato topped with chile, a local favorite. We had a late lunch so it was all we needed. The hotel was quiet; desk covered 24 hours and fast service. There are two computers and a printer available to use beside the lobby.This hotel is one of the closest to downtown and is walkable, although a long walk if you walk both ways and go to the end of the strip. We are seniors and walked it down and back one day but the next day we walked one way and half way back and caught a cab because it was really hot walking up hill. Walking distance to the Ryman and Country Music Hall of Fame. No cabs outside the hotel; you have to have the front desk call for one and they arrive within 15 minutes. Several restaurants a block or two down Church St. You have to pass a park where there seems to be street people who hang out--(more after dark than during the day). They didn't bother us. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites