“Great location, good value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #39 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Maine
“Great location, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room is decent a decent size and we appreciated the couch to relax on. Traffic noise was an issue so if you're a light sleeper you may want to try a room without a street view. We were happy to have a refrigerator so we didn't have to pay the price for bar drinks every time we needed one. If we had stayed longer I know we'd have utilized the microwave and 2 burner cook top. The bathroom set up was a little bit of an issue because it was right next to the bed. It's an older building that has been nicely modernized. The staff was helpful and polite. The breakfast offerings were decent but not outstanding. The dinner offering we had one night was decent too and hey they were included with the price of the room. So that leaves location and price. It was 2 blocks from downtown, an easy walk to Broadway and all the bars in the area. The cost of the room was a little higher than our first hotel but we ended up there on a high volume weekend. I'd recommend this hotel without hesitation. There was no swimming pool and the fitness room was 3 machines.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

410 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Polish first
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The room is pretty good size and has a good desk for working. Having a refrigerator is also nice. The finishes are OK but nothing to brag about. The free breakfast is "OK", but not something you'd want to pay for. My biggest complaint is that you can either valet park, in which case you unload at the curb and give your keys to the valet ($24/day), or you park on a surface lot across the street ($14/day) - but you have to go to the lot to "pay up" every 24 hours (what a pain). The staff was great, so nothing but compliments there.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went to Nashville with a group of friends and had 9 rooms at this hotel.The location was great. Very close to everything. The hotel was average, pricey and not exactly what you would expect from a Hilton property. Smelled like a sewer when you entered the building.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We were in Nashville for a school competition for my son. I was looking for a downtown location that was near the competition site. As far as location, this hotel was great. Once I walked inside the room though, I was very disappointed. It was dark and dingy. The bathroom shower had a broken shelf. The bottom of the shower had black mold on it. The bottom the bathroom floor was peeling and showed black mold. There were stains in the cabinet areas of the kitchen. I also thought there should have been a safe in the room. For the price that I paid, I was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013
Otterville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed for one night and was pleasantly surprised at the convenience and location of this hotel. Dinner was included along with a few beers, couldn't believe this. Breakfast as well.
Our room was clean and very nice.I highly recommend this hotel. No complaints.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel lobby is nice. The room I stayed in had a kitchenette and was decent enough although I was woken up several times by train traffic late at night. There's overnight valet parking or self-parking a block or two away. I suspect it's a great location if you're attending a convention but I was hoping it was a lot closer to the Broadway entertainment district or the gay bars in the other direction--but maybe I just didn't walk far enough. I checked out a night early and moved to a different hotel. I went downstairs around 10:30 p.m. to confirm with the front desk that I would be checking out because she wasn't answering the phone. There was a sign taped to the counter that she stepped away and I had to wait awhile. Someone else showed up wanting to check in and eventually the parking valet wandered in and had to go find her. The price seemed a little high (maybe there was a convention in town) for the quality of the rooms but everyone was nice enough.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Bowling Green, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Everything was beautiful and clean, but what made me so happy was that every employee that I saw spoke to me. Front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and breakfast. Everyone had a smile and greeted me. This is the only hotel I've ever stayed at has never been this friendly! It goes a long way, so keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown? Share your experiences!