This hotel was somewhat of a disappointment for me for a few reasons. The room was laid out poorly (minimal vanity area to get ready in and wasted space in kitchen area that is likely rarely used), there was a never-ending sewer odor in the lobby area, and it was a long walk to the bars/nightlife. We ended up taking a taxi home one night because the hotel is off the beaten path and we didn't feel comfortable walking late night in the dark. The good news is the taxi was only $5 so it was no big deal. The upsides of this hotel are the amazingly friendly staff and excellent service! The staff were always ready to help, they always greeted us as we walked by, and when we needed extra towels they sent someone to our room within 5 minutes. We were also very happy with the price because it was quite a bit cheaper than one of the hotels right near Broadway where most of the action is. It was also nice to have a free hot breakfast! It wasn't awesome food, but it was much better than your typical continental breakfast you get at some hotels since they had hot food. Self-parking was no big deal for us since we never used our car once we arrived. Parking was two blocks away, but they had a drop off for luggage so it was easy enough to use and half the price of using valet parking. I personally would not stay here again only because we would like to be closer to the action, but if location is not an issue than its a good hotel for the lower price you're paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites