We tend to stay in Homewood or Embassy Suite Hotels depending on their location. This was one of the nicest Homewood Suites we have stayed in. We were in a studio which is unusual for them to have a room such as this but we were using Hilton points and only had 2 choices and the one was completely unreasonable. The room was OK but we did miss our separate bedroom and TV. If you are paying cash there is only a small difference between this room and a one bedroom and I would definitely stay in the one bedroom. The staff here is one of the best. The front desk were always ready with recommendations of where to eat and provided maps and directions to various attractions. The food was excellent - the best I have ever had in a Homewood Suites. The staff at breakfast and dinner were always willing to help. The woman at dinner was the best. If it wasn't too busy, she came around and served drinks and was extremely pleasant to talk to. The Homewood Suites in the south (Charleston and Nashville) served cookies and dessert bars. We have stayed in others and never had dessert. For drinks they normally have 3 selections of wine and Bud Lite from a tapper. They had a selection of 3 bottled beers - Miller Lite, Killian Red and Coors as well as the 3 wines. The location is walkable to the Broadway area but the hills are difficult to walk. We ended up driving or taking a cab back to the hotel. The other area are more walker friendly. We would stay here again if in Nashville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites