In town with 4 others for a fun weekend in Nashville.
The Homewood Suites was booked for $209/night, but it would have been much higher had I put that there were 5 people in the room (which I think is outrageous). The location is pretty good, Nashville is generally a walking city so you can really get anywhere within about 10-15 minutes.
-Room Size (2 queen suite was at least 650 sq ft, if not larger)
-Room Decor (fairly new, comfortable)
-Housekeeping Personality and Willingness to Help (I'll make my point here, soon)
-Housekeeping (when we checked in, the room was probably 80% clean, but clearly there were issues-the bathroom hadn't been touched)
-Front Desk (only on the night of July 14th-called for extra towels in the room and was told if I wanted them I'd have to come down and get them myself)
-Sofa Bed (was missing springs and was awfully uncomfortable)
-No Hotel Shuttle (I'd say that almost every other hotel...including every Hilton in the area...had a free shuttle for guests)
Overall the experience was fine and the building that the hotel is in is really cool, but there were some big things (including the cleanliness of the room) that need work. Hopefully they will make the changes, because if not, I'll stay in a smaller room next time to avoid the Homewood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites