I took the wife for a mini vacation to Nashville and we wanted a room with jacuzzi. The cost was $360 a night with crazy taxes and fees. This place also charges$19 a night to park. This trip is the rare exception of the way we normally live but we wanted to have an experience. So we arrived at the hotel and the room was spacious, clean and with a balcony. There was no jacuzzi as promised but a single person spa tub. In the tub, 2 jets did not work which maintenance had fix. The outlets in the master bedroom didn't work which maintenance had to fix. There were wasp nests on our balcony which maintenance had to fix. The door frame leading into the bathroom had shifted with chipped paint and a severe crack. The only good thing I can say is the location for walking on the strip. This hotel is not up to Hampton standards especially when paying these prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn