Avoid this one unless you crave the experience of a motel on the highway. Sure they have cookies and lemonade in the lobby, and you can make yourself breakfast in the morning, but that didn't make up for the desk clerk with attitude, the small dreary room filled with traffic noise, or the weak motel shower. After one night I moved across the street to the Omni, which was less expensive and truly divine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown is located across the street from the Country Music Hall of Fame and just blocks from the Music City Center, live music on Broadway, and events at Bridgestone Arena. Our hotel offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary internet, and a convenient location close to everything Nashville has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn